𝟬𝟭𝟵 | 𝘽𝙊𝙔𝙇𝙀-𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙄 𝙒𝙀𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂

SEASON TWO: BOYLE-LINETTI WEDDING

"Gregor Minsk, the counterfeiter I've been chasing for two years, has finally resurfaced

"Gregor Minsk, the counterfeiter I've been chasing for two years, has finally resurfaced. And he's just as evil as ever." Amy announced from the front of the briefing room. She shakes her head in annoyance as she sighs.

"Right. You hate him because he has a typo on his counterfeit bills." Jake teased with a grin from beside Charles. "No. Because he passed 4 million dollars in fraudulent bills, Jake." Amy defends making all detectives give her a look. She faltered slightly. "But also, two Rs in 'Pluribus?' I mean, did none of those cashiers take Latin?"

"Okay, let's give Amy a round of applause for whatever that was." Gina said as she got up and made her way to where Amy is standing. No one clapped.

"Police briefing. Still in progress." Santiago reminds.

"And you did great." Gina says before pushing Amy out of the way. "But let's get serious, people. Tomorrow is the wedding. My mom is marrying, shudder, Charles' dad, toilet emoji."

"We are gonna be brother and sister." Boyle beams. "To think this started with us going to town on each other's sexy parts." He says making everyone in the room groan in disgust.

"Why does he have to say things like that?" Lolita complains quietly as she turns to look at Rosa who just shrugged with a chuckle.

"Charles, promise me that's not in your toast." Gina said sternly. Charles sat there in silence for a second. "It's not." He says sheepishly. "Come on, man. look, I need everything to be perfect. Status update, Rosa. How are the flowers?"

"I don't know. Yellow." Rosa deadpanned as Gina nodded slightly before looking at Lolita.

"Lolita, how's the cake going?"

"My abuelita called and said it would be finished tonight." Lola smiled. Gina gave her a thumbs up before her eyes shifted to Terry. "She also said that she spelt Charles's dad's name wrong." She whispered to Rosa.

"Terr-bear?"

"I had my tuxedo altered to make it tighter like you wanted." Terry answered. "Delicious. Jake, have you checked in with the jeweller?" She questioned as she leaned forward on the podium.

"Yes. They said the ring will be ready at 2:00 on the wedding day. I'm gonna pick it up on my way to the ceremony." Jake informed.

"This is very important, Jake. Are you sure you can handle it?" Gina questioned as she clasped her hands together.

"Uhm well, let's see. Easy, last-minute, and crucial as hell." He lists with his fingers. "Meets all the Peralta criteria." Jake grins.