𝟬𝟯𝟴 | 𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝙊𝙆𝘼𝙔

SEASON THREE: IT'S OKAY

a/n: 

this is just a cute extremely short filler chapter as i have zero motivation or time to sit and write for 10 hours trying to get a normal chapter done (yes, it takes me that long. i can't focus for longer than 10 minutes and get distracted by every little thing)

>><<

It had been just over a week since Marisol left. Lolita had only really left her apartment to go to work or to stay at Rosa's. She hadn't seen her family. She was too preoccupied to realize she'd been avoiding them and ignoring their calls and texts. Preoccupied with waiting for her results. She distracted herself with making Elena's dress. You'd be correct to say she was in denial about it. 

"What do you think, Pablo? I don't think Arlo is bothered so I'm asking you" Lolita said softly as she picked up her kitten from the sofa, carrying him into the living room where she was working on Elena's quinceañera dress. Arlo was curled up on the floor beside it fast asleep. "Do you think she'd like it?" She asked him as she looked at the mostly finished white dress. The small kitten meowed as Lola sat down on the floor due to beginning to feel lightheaded. "Yeah, I don't know either"  

"You're asking your kitten for an opinion?" Rosa chuckled tiredly as she appeared in the doorway. 

"Well, your puppy isn't any help," Lolita told her, gesturing to the small blonde sleeping dog. "What time is it?"

"2 am" Rosa responded as Lola took off her glasses and ran her hands down her face. "You never wear your glasses. What's up?"

"I could feel my contacts in my eyes and it was hurting my brain." She sighed. "And now I feel really sick and dizzy"

Rosa chuckled to herself for a second as she helped her girlfriend off the floor before wrapping her arms around her, preventing her from falling. "Are you getting sick?"

"No" Lolita quickly denied. She would never admit it, but she was just as stubborn as Rosa when it came to admitting she was sick. "I'm fine. Headaches go away within a day" She said before surprisingly cutely sneezing. 

"Does sneezing go away within a day too? No, I don't think it does. You're getting sick"

"I'm not" Lola stubbornly said. 

"If you can make it to our room without stopping or wanting to collapse, I'll believe you." The taller woman smirked as she let go and crossed her arms over her chest. 

"Fine" Lolita said confidently as she walked out of the room. Rosa followed closely behind and watched as she slowed down and started to wobble. 

"You doing okay, babe?" She questioned trying not to laugh. Lola didn't answer, she just leaned against her bedroom doorway. The stubborn look remained on her face. "We'll see how you are tomorrow. Come on" Rosa gently lifted her off the ground and placed her on the bed before getting in beside her.