seven | ex

Third Person POV

"Can you imagine he called me SANA! S FCKING ANA!" Jisoo can't help but feel furious recalling the events from last night.

"Jisoo tone it down, watch us get another anonymous Pann post about your rowdiness" Lisa hushed her friend.

"People are always pressed just cause they can't handle this nor will they ever be me" Jisoo smirked pointing at herself.

Honestly though, where was the lie?

"Wait who's Sana?" Jennie asked.

A small smile forms on Jisoo's face, it's nice to see people don't know Sana that well, it means she's not that famous.

"Sana from TWICE dummy." Lisa answered back.

"Oh the shy shy shy girl?"

"Yes! Now can Chaeyoung please tell me what you found out already. And tell me EVERYTHING" Jisoo cut Jennie's questions quickly and shifted the focus on Rosé.

This was an emergency girls meeting. Jisoo liked to be in control in any situation she's in and being in control meant having the knowledge. She needed to know the backstory between that stupid Taehyung and Sana.

"Hold your horses girl, you owe me big time because now I'm forced to go on a date with Jimin because of you." Rosé flipping her hair pretending to be annoyed.

"Oh shut up, you should thank me because now, you have an excuse to talk to your little lover boy."

"I have no idea what's happening, but I agree. I have no idea how you guys haven't fcked yet honestly." Lisa chimed in.

Rosé being a solo singer herself, It wasn't hard for them to bump into one another during award shows or music shows if their promotions line up.

Unfortunately for Rosé, Jimin was a playboy. She has high standards and she is definitely not just some chick to be toyed around and trashed when no longer needed.

Therefore despite the sexual attraction between the two, Rosé refused to give in, constantly ignoring any of Jimin's attempts in taking her out.

But Jisoo needed immediate information and Jimin being part of V's group and also being known to be the closest to the boy, Rosé had "no choice", but to seek Jimin to help her best friend out.

"Okay according to Jimin, Sana was an ex-trainee at BigHit." Rosé started.

"Sana and Taehyung were childhood friends, they actually auditioned together and got in at the same time."

"A lot of male trainees had a crush on her because she had this natural cute aura that every guy easily fell for—"

Jisoo rolled her eyes, "was that sentence really necessary? I don't give a fuck if she's popular with males, I was ALSO popular with the boys"

Jennie and Lisa who were just listening attentively, laughed quietly. Jisoo's attitude never fails to crack them up every once in a while. Jisoo, the biggest drama queen, where everything had to revolve around her.

Honestly no human being could probably last with her personality, but Jisoo's a good friend, also a loyal one. If you're in her favour, you're practically in heaven.

But that's the thing, it's hard to get on her good side. If it were that easy, she would've never had any crazy scandals revolving around her attitude.

"Geez okay Jisoo, I'm just relaying everything Jimin told me. Like you said, 'tell me everything'" Rosé spat back.

Jisoo took a huge gulp of water to calm herself down. One day her ill temper will kill her, seriously.