nineteen | imperfection

Third Person POV

"I'm sick of it, I'm sick of you, can you stop talking?" It was yet another not so beautiful morning from Jisoo's perspective.

"Jisoo, I need you to focus and listen!" Irene yelled, she has had enough of Jisoo whining like a six-year old.

Irene can't believe that Jisoo's maturity only comes up when the topic was Taehyung or when Taehyung was around.

To Irene, Jisoo's personality became worse, her world seemed to be all about Taehyung.

"I'm just saying you've been going at this for one hour now! I'm sick and tired of hearing how busy I am! When will I ever have the time to see Taehyung?" Jisoo complained further.

"Jisoo, you're busy because you're booked, meaning this is good for your career, meaning more money, meaning more shopping for you!" Irene tried to speak in Jisoo language.

"Oh please this modelling job is just a hobby, why am I being a slave to money when it's the other way around?" Jisoo rolled her eyes in response.

Jisoo's right, Jisoo's has more than enough money, plus despite her conflict with her father, she's still got her trust fund money which is enough to buy her modelling company, YGK+.

"Well my dear my Jisoo, maybe if you listened a little longer, then you'd be glad to hear you're working on another project with Taehyung." Irene smiled, her tone sounded like she was trying her best to control her temper, something Irene has mastered after knowing Jisoo for many years.

Instantly Jisoo's eyes widened, her ears perked up, finally all her attention was towards Irene.

"Gosh! Why couldn't you have said that right away!" Jisoo complained yet again, and proceeded to grab Irene's iPad which contained all her schedules for the next month.

"If I told you right away, do you really think you would have listened to the rest I had to say?" Irene reasoned out.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Jisoo's eyes remained glued to the tablet, she was trying to figure out how to decipher this whole manager calendar organization Irene had going on.

"Ugh just listen to me you little brat." Irene snatched the tablet away and flicked the forehead of her childhood friend/model.

"Ow!" Jisoo grumbled.

"Vogue Korea wants you and Taehyung in their April cover, since it's spring, the theme is all about love." Irene explained.

"And please Jisoo, not too much PDA, control yourself please?" Irene begged, after all Jisoo is still a celebrity and a celebrity where PDA is not much accepted in the society.

"I'll try." Jisoo winked at her manager before finally getting out of her bed.

☯︎☯︎☯︎

"I can't believe the only time we ever get to go outside the city is when we're with other people or work." Jisoo pouted.

Since the theme of the shoot is spring, part of the shoot is at the studio for the cozy love concept and the other is taken at Eungbongsan, the couple surrounded by forsythia flowers to embark on the concept of first love.

"Baby I promise once our schedule aligns, we'll travel as much as you want to. I also want to see the world with you, and I promise I'll take you anywhere you want." Taehyung's warm honey voice and soothing hands on Jisoo's cheeks comforted her, just like that all discontentment dissipated.

"Eheem." Irene grumbled, she made sure she was heard.

Irene let out a forced smile towards Taehyung, while removing the hand that was caressing Jisoo's cheeks.