eight | marks

Third Person POV

Jisoo's thoughts were preoccupied plotting evil acts on how she can ruin Sana's and Taehyung's life.

The loud radiating ringtone disrupted Jisoo's train of thoughts,

All four pairs of eyes looked at the origin of the ringing phone.

"Oh would you look at that. Speaking of the devil." Jisoo smirked seeing the caller id.

"Do Not Answer" the contact id stated.

Immediately she knew who it was.

Jennie eyebrows raised upon seeing her friend's facial expression, it was a mixture of an evil grin but showed anticipation. This definitely confused the lady.

She's never seen Jisoo look excited (?) over a phone call.

Jisoo immediately grabbed a hold of her phone, crossing her legs while she cleared her throat before pressing the answer button.

"Speak" she demanded over the phone.

The girls couldn't help but chuckle a little, who answers a phone call like that?! 

Jisoo heard the man on the phone let out a long sigh,

"I- uh just woke up.." his voice was hoarse and raspy, anyone could tell he has only risen.

Lifting her wrist watch, she checks the time, it was already almost five in the evening... he just woke up?!

"I don't know how I ended up in this hotel room... but I remember us eating at the restaurant yesterday... do you happen to know what happened?" He asks, Jisoo could tell he was hesitating.

Excuse me?! He fcking forgot?!

Jisoo's was in utter disbelief coming to terms everything that had happened were completely forgotten by this damn fool.

Closing her eyes as she tries to compose herself. Oh this man always finds a way to press her buttons, yet he always finds a way to make her control herself unconsciously.

"Omo~" Jisoo pretended to sound cutely shocked.

"How could you just forget what happened?! After everything you've done to me" Jisoo's tone sounded sarcastic.

She even looked like she was joking around that her friends are having a tough time trying to decipher what she's doing.

"Jisoo-ssi please be more specific... I don't want to get the wrong idea"

Why did he sound afraid? Like he was truly scared of something more than what he's thinking actually occurred. Is he scared because he might have emotionally cheated on Sana?!

That thought definitely pissed Jisoo off. Her calm facade is now out the door,

"Well if you wanted to fcking remember so bad, you shouldn't have gotten drunk in the first place!" Jisoo yelled.

"If you really want to fcking know then fcking come to my penthouse in an hour and I'll tell you then, you drunk fck!"

Jisoo didn't care for what he had to say. She quickly ends the phone call, throwing her phone like it was nothing across the table as she furiously runs through her hair.

"Damn sis, you were spitting fire! For a sec I thought I was watching Show Me the Money." Lisa joked around.

"Ugh girls! Can you imagine that dumb fck has no memories of what happened last night?! How he practically left a stupid hickey on my neck that I ended up wearing this stupid turtle neck even though I'm fcking hot?!" Jisoo continued to speak as if she was rapping.