eleven | friends

☯︎☯︎☯︎

☯︎☯︎☯︎

Third Person POV

"Why?" Just like that Jisoo's focus shifted from her phone towards her manager who's been observing her from across her room.

"What do you mean 'why?'" Jisoo asked annoyed. Lately the little things have been irking her easily. Maybe it's due to her menstruation or it due to the fact that her fake boyfriend is back at it again ignoring her.

What did she expect? None of them ever laid out the terms of what it's like to be a fake couple.

"I saw your posts, why are you promoting Taehyung's song? This isn't like you?" Irene walked her way towards Jisoo who was sitting up right in her bed.

"What isn't like me? Me promoting my job? I always posted my photoshoots, advertisements, what makes this different?" Jisoo replied in defence.

"Jisoo I'm not attacking you, you don't need to be so defensive about my question. I'm just saying this isn't like you... I know you've been waiting for someone to contact you, and I think you and I both know who I'm talking about."

Jisoo turned her body away from Irene, she was not in the mood to be talking about this right now.

"Jisoo, I'm your person remember? I know you more than you know yourself. Come on you can talk to me." Irene reached out her hands, reaching for Jisoo's hands.

Jisoo's mood softened. Irene was right, she was her person, she knew her better than herself.

"Unnie it's just cause... am I ugly?"

Irene's eyes almost left her eyes from the shock, what kind of question was that?!

"Jisoo are you in the right mind? If you're ugly then the whole nation of Korea must be a potato." Irene chuckled.

"I'm not joking Unnie! Stop laughing!"

"Then if I'm not ugly, why isn't Taehyung begging for me? Why isn't he pestering me, bothering me, stalking me?!" Jisoo continued.