three | agreement

Third Person POV

"Yeoboseyo?" Irene answered. Her phone has been bombarded by phone calls from reporters demanding answers ever since the article came out that it was surprising she even answered one phone call.

"Good morning is this manager Irene of Kim Jisoo?" Irene heard from the other line.

"Look if this is another reporter seeking answers. I am not saying anything. We have yet to release a statement so please just wait." Irene was growing stressed about the situation, distancing the phone from her ear as she readies to press the end button.

"WAIT! PLEASE DON'T HANG UP!" A loud voice screamed from the phone as if it was on speaker mode.

Irene decided to give the man another chance and hear him out. "Okay, go on."

"I'm V's manager, Sejin... Would it be possible to meet up with you and Jisoo? Our CEO has a plan for the both of them." Sejin spoke hesitantly as he was afraid to piss off the sensitive Irene.

"Oh great it was about time you guys called." Irene replied with a tone of sass.

I mean she could have easily contacted them but Jisoo was quite a handful already that she didn't have the time.

"Can we expect you guys in an hour? Here at the BigHit building?"

"Yup that sounds good. We'll see you there."

☯︎☯︎☯︎

At BigHit Building

"Jisoo couldn't you have hurried it up? Look we're already over an hour late!" Irene nagged her childhood friend.

"Oh come on Unnie. You know I can never leave the house not looking presentable. Plus first impressions are important." Jisoo attempts to wink as she got off the black van, removing her Dior shades. Irene couldn't help but chuckle on her own as every time Jisoo winked she always looked like she was sleepy.

Jisoo didn't bother to hide her appearance as she wanted people to notice her goddess like figure and face. She couldn't let that two hours go to waste.

"You may follow me." A man at the front leading the way, Irene and Jisoo closely followed.

The clicking sounds of heels echoed the hallway as it made contact with the marble floors of the building.

"Just right over here" the man pointed at the large glass door beside in front of them.

"Jisoo please behave." Irene whispered before entering.

"Oh come on Unnie. This is going to be fun." Jisoo lastly says before putting her shades back on, taking initiative to open the door herself.

Upon the sound of the door opening all three pair of eyes diverted their eyes to the woman in the blue oversized polo shirt. The five inch heels, elongating her slim legs, and the large black shades definitely radiating an intimidating vibe. 

"Daebak" Taehyung unconsciously mumbled under his breath.

It was no denying that Jisoo definitely lived up to the titles surrounding her, "Nation's Cultural Asset", "Nation's Best Face", "Miss Korea", and many more.

"Annyeong." Jisoo said casually as she willingly sat on one of the accent chairs.

Now all the three males were taken aback as it's rude to speak informal at first meet, especially towards someone older.

Irene awkwardly smiled as she glared at Jisoo who had her legs crossed, completely unbothered by the shock faces staring her way.

"So now that we're all here, I guess we can get started." Bang PD first spoke.

All eyes except Jisoo's were staring seriously at his way. Jisoo could care less, blowing her freshly done nails to keep her busy.

"Ehem" Bang PD clears his throat in hopes to grab Jisoo's attention, but to his dismay her eyes never met his.

Finally giving up he began to speak, "So as we all know my artist Taehyung and yours, Jisoo are tied up in a dating scandal. We all still have yet to release a statement. That being said, I have thought that we should confirm their dating scandal..."

This statement perked up Jisoo's ear, finally glancing Bang PD's way.

"So what do you think Irene-nim? Can we both agree on this?" He asks.

Taehyung fumbles through his fingernails, feeling unease about this whole thing. His palms sweating.

"I would be lying if I said that I wasn't shocked by your plan, but now that I think about it, I think this is a smart move. Jisoo over here doesn't have the greatest reputation surrounding matters about her personality so seeing the positive response from the netizens, I think that this would be good for her image."

Irene was not wrong. Jisoo definitely doesn't have the greatest reputation, yes she was the most sought after model in Korea, but her sassy attitude was very much known in the industry and the people.

Before Bang PD could celebrate in hearing Irene's response, he was abruptly interrupted by a mocking laugh originating from his side.

"Omg sorry I just thought this was the funniest joke I've ever heard. You really think people would believe I would date a guy like that?!" Irene tried to stop Jisoo from further speaking by pinching the sides of her stomach but unfortunately failed.

"Don't you think I'm a little too good for him? HE and I are not on the same level." Jisoo spat without thinking.

All three pairs of eyes looked at her with their mouths agape, Irene on the other hand, shook her head not being able to stop that filthy mouth of her model.

Taehyung for a second didn't breathe, he was so shocked to hear such words come out from a fine lady.

"HA. HA. HA. Jisoo-nim is quite the comedian" Sejin, Taehyung's manager tried to break the awkward atmosphere.

"Ani, who said I was joking?" Jisoo mocked back, speaking in a clueless manner.

The manager flustered just let out an awkward laugh.

"Don't mind her, let's just say she woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Don't worry I'll talk to our agency and also let out a confirming statement." Irene reassured the men in the room.

"I hope to peacefully work with you." Taehyung finally spoke up, reaching out his right hand.

Jisoo starred at it, then at Taehyungs nervous eyes, back to his hands, clicking her tongue before rolling her eyes, 

"Yeah right."

☯︎☯︎☯︎