twenty-two | running girl

Third Person POV

"Jisoo..." The quiet whisper of Taehyung was deafening in Jisoo's ears.

Of all people, she did not want to see him right now. A part of Jisoo feared how he might react, but a part of her was confident that he would understand her.

Taehyung broke the eye contact between him and his lover, his vision looked past Jisoo's shoulder, finally noticing the madness in the room behind her.

The crew members were evidently shocked and some were helping the girl who was still on the ground.

A subtle glimpse, he noticed the high nose bridge and calm demure side profile of the woman on the ground. As soon as he recognized who it was, he immediately changed his gaze towards Jisoo.

Taehyung's eyebrow furrowed in confusion. Questions start to fill his mind.

His heart was torn, a part of him felt the need to move and help the person in need of his aid, but the latter person in front of him needed him too...

"Taehyung..." Jisoo's voice was so subtle and quiet, you almost couldn't hear it with all the chaos in the background.

Seconds after, Sana looked up, catching Taehyung's eyes in her direction. She looked at him, she looked at him with a demand, pick me.

In that moment Taehyung knew he had a choice to make.

"Jisoo let's talk." That was all said before Taehyung grabbed Jisoo by the hand and led them in the empty dressing room next door.

"What happened there? I want to know from you." Taehyung started.

Jisoo's confidence that she had against Sana and the PDnim all dissipated in front of Taehyung. She doesn't understand how Taehyung can make her feel so weak and vulnerable.

She continues to avoid his eye contact and stares down on her feet.

"Jisoo, please talk to me." Taehyung calmly touched Jisoo by the chin, raising her face, allowing her eyes to meet his.

He looked at her with comfort and worry, Jisoo felt calm by it.

"I got angry..." She started.

"I got angry because I can tell she wanted you back and she was doing everything she could to get your attention." Jisoo continues.

"Then she tells me that I can never love you the way she can, that you'll go back to her in the end! Then what are we doing? What am I to you?" Jisoo's voice raised with that last remark.

Remembering Sana's confidence in Taehyung's feelings for her made her feel some type of way, anger...

"So you pushed her because of that?" Taehyung's tone rubbed Jisoo off the wrong way. His tone sounded as if he was accusing her.

For the first time in a long time, Jisoo began to feel anger towards Taehyung. "I did not push her." Jisoo responded back. She looked at him stone cold in the eye, no longer feeling the butterflies she normally felt whenever she saw those brown eyes.

"Jisoo I need you to communicate with me and explain it to me, because I don't understand why Sana was on the floor and why everyone was helping her as if she's been injured."

"What about me?! Why does it seem like you're only trying to figure out what happened because of her? Because you're worried about her!"

"Not once did you even ask how I was! You immediately started asking what happened and then you were quick to jump to the conclusion that I would injure Sana!" Jisoo was starting to feel more than anger rise within her. Jealousy, betrayal, and sadness all start to consume her.