ten | territory

Third Person POV

"Annyeonghaseyo~" the voice shot right through Taehyung's ear, this voice was too familiar.

Immediately bolting his body back up, away from Jisoo who still had her eyes closed.

"Sana?" Taehyung whispered unsure if he's really seeing her in the same vicinity.

Their eyes locked, and in an instant, Sana eyes shimmered and formed two moon crescents. Taehyung could never get sick of that cute face.

"I think we should take a five minute break," Taehyung told the staff. He swiftly pushes Jisoo to the side.

Frozen, shocked from what just happened. Jisoo continued to lay in the bed, but watched Taehyung's fleeting figure disappear from her sight.

She saw it. She saw the excitement in his eyes upon seeing Sana. A look he definitely has never given her.

"Sana... you came." Taehyung started the conversation.

The two were standing awkwardly along the hallway where the staff washrooms are located.

"Of course I came, I told you I'd support you in your next comeback remember?" Sana smiled.

Of course Taehyung remembers. It was the very last few conversation topics they had when they were still dating. Sana has been there since the beginning of this whole album process, she was his muse.

"Right... Wait are you sure you're allowed to be here?" Taehyung sounded worried.

"What if-"

"Don't worry I already talked to my manager and she promised she'd keep it a secret and Sejin oppa also owed me so he's forced to keep this a secret too." Sana interrupts.

"But what about the other staff? They saw you, they can see you. Are you sure this is okay?"

"Holy did you not want me to visit? You're asking way too many questions." Sana pouted, pretending to sulk as she crossed her arms.

"No it's not that!" Taehyung waved his arms defensively.

"I'm happy you're here, so happy... I'm just worried.."

"Don't worry about me. Speaking of, the girl you were with at the restaurant, the last time I saw you. She's your girlfriend right?" Sana slightly punched his elbow, attempting to tease him.

Girlfriend. Something about that word didn't sit well with Taehyung. He wanted to come clean with Sana and tell her everything, that this has all been a lie, a set up. How his heart still longs for her and only her.

"I'm sorry..." Taehyung looked down.

He is sorry, he's sorry that in her eyes he broke his promise. The promise he made with her the day she left him, that he will only love her and only her. That he will wait for her until she chooses him again, because he knows deep down she still loves him.

Yet in her eyes, he sparingly broke that promise. In her eyes, he found someone new, Jisoo.

"Why are you apologizing Taetae?

Taetae... oh how he misses the way his nickname rolls off her tongue.

"She's your girlfriend, I'm happy your company is very supportive of you guys..."

"That must be nice..."

Taehyung couldn't decipher the tone and the facial expression Sana had upon saying that. It's as if there was some hidden feeling behind that.