eighteen | 2+2

Third Person POV

"Okay now I'm getting annoyed." Jennie blew her nails,  as she waited for the polish to dry.

"I know me too, and I did that." Rosé pointed at Jisoo who was practically glued onto her phone all morning, completely ignoring their girls day date.

"Honestly good for her, I was getting worried she was going to get STD's from the amount of guys she was hooking up with before. At least now she'll be only sucking one dick every night." Lisa nonchalantly said.

"Lisa!" Rosé hit her friend's arm.

"What? I didn't say anything wrong? I'm honestly glad someone finally swooped Jisoo's feet and got her to commit." Lisa replied.

"True... that girl had serious commitment issues after Hanbin." Jennie added.

The other three girls nodded and sighed together, all in sync as they turned their heads observing their dear friend who was currently giggling over a text message.

"So.... Jisoo...." It was Rosé who first approached Jisoo.

"Wait before I let you finish, the fck you and Jimin?!" Jennie butts in.

"Yeah girl you have not spilled the tea about that you sly bish!" Lisa adds.

"We're dating but we're not really dating. We kiss and make out sometimes, you know? Okay back to Jisoo. SO WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT?!"

"We're dating, but we're really dating. We kiss and make out sometimes, you know?" Jisoo mocked Rosé.

"Wait, did you just say you're REALLY dating?!" Jennie noticed that small change.

"Yeah, you deaf?"

"Ayeee sis is cuffed! Love that for you Ji!!!" Lisa was celebrating already getting the martini out.

"Damn you really owe me then." Rosé was baffled, she really made that happen, yet her and Jimin aren't even official yet.

"Wait, what about Sana?" Jennie asked once more.

"Seriously? You just had to bring her up?" Jisoo was already irritated at the thought of Sana.

"Well Taehyung and I talked about it some more. Sana is his past, and he's planning to keep her there." Jisoo kept it short and simple.

"Okay!!! Enough of this tension geez, anyways, Jimin and I were thinking of going on a double date trip? Overnight trip to Jeju??? What do you say!?" Rosé finally brought it up, Jimin's been bugging since he noticed their little plan turned out to be a success.

"Uhm shouldn't you be worried about your career? Dating scandal?" Jisoo pointed out.

"Well we're planning to collaborate anyways... maybe it'll be good publicity??? Who cares, I just need you to say yes!"

"Ugh fine." Jisoo replied as if she wasn't interested, but really she's already planning all the things she and Taehyung could do in Jeju.

☯︎☯︎☯︎

DISPATCH

"BTS'S V AND JIMIN SPOTTED AT INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT WITH SOLO SINGER ROSÉ AND TOP MODEL KIM JISOO"

Cameras and fans flooded the Jeju International Airport, everybody was dying to see their top stars.

Like an instinct, Taehyung pulled Jisoo closer to him. His right arm enclosed her thin frame, protecting her from the wild fans.