sixteen | eyes on u

Third Person POV

"Are you nervous?" Taehyung looks at Jisoo through the reflection in the mirror in their own dressing room.

Normally Taehyung would be chilling with his members as nothing beats their company.

Back in the day, he would sneak off and meet Sana somewhere private, the rooftop for example. But that was the past.

"Not really. Sometimes I feel like my feelings are numb." Jisoo chuckles. "I rarely get nervous about things, even when I do my runway show." Jisoo continued.

Yet whenever I'm with you... I always feel uneasy. A calm thought Jisoo refuses to let out.

"Well my tip is to just pretend like we're in the dance studio..." Taehyung started.

"No one else, but you and me:" He finished.

Jisoo could feel his stare boring a hole in her, not sure if it's through her heart or her throbbing centre.

Jisoo shook her thoughts away as she knew this was not the time to be a hoe.

"Don't worry about me, and worry about yourself. You know, I might outshine you and all." Jisoo joked back.

☯︎☯︎☯︎

"In the year 2019, the news of the popular male idol V of BTS and top model Kim Jisoo, took the industry by a storm at the news of their relationship." Eunwoo the emcee first began speaking.

"Are you all ready for the special stage of the most anticipated couple?" Dahyun the other emcee, faced the mic towards the audience. It was hard to decipher whether it was screams of excitement or wailing tears. Either way, the crowd went wild.

Jisoo locked eyes with Taehyung. The yelling and screaming, loud background music, and overthinking thoughts shut mute. No one else mattered, in their eyes it was just them. Like they were back in their dance studio.

His hand on her waist, it all felt too familiar with Jisoo. His touch and his presence gave her comfort. The music played and their bodies united into one, letting their bodies move in sync with one another.

The rest that followed was history. This dance performance will definitely go down as one the most iconic collaboration stages in the industry.

"Omg that was incredible" Jisoo felt elated. She's never felt this much adrenaline in her life. It was the first time she felt so alive. Nothing has made her this nervous, excited, and happy at the same time.

"Jisoo you did great!" Taehyung lifted her, spinning her around as soon as they reached backstage. This caught Jisoo off guard.

Coughing awkwardly, "you did great too," Jisoo said back.

There was this weird atmosphere between the two. Both parties couldn't decipher it, it was unusual but comforting at the same time. For seconds they stayed in the same position. Taehyung's arms are still encircling around Jisoo's tiny waist, their eyes locked with one another.

"Ehem..." a voice interrupted.

If stares could kill Jisoo is definitely going to be one hot criminal right now as she was practically sending daggers towards the person who interrupted 'their moment'.

"Oh Sana... I didn't see you there." Taehyung immediately unravelled his hold around Jisoo's waist. The absent mark it left on her body made her feel cold, chilling the slow fumes igniting within her.

"Yeah I'm not surprised.." Sana started.

"You guys looked like you had a moment there." Sana bitterly ended.