Things to look out for before reading!

Auxiliary Chapter-

----

1) This novel is different, I know that people dislike those cliché stories, I dislike them too.

2) I already said this but I'll say it again- English is not my first language so please know that I will have grammar and spelling issues but I hope that you can help me and correct them.

3) I'm still in school so I'll try and post at least 2 chapters per week.

4) The MC's are human, they will make stupid mistakes like any of us would. Please do not expect that they will always act perfect, everyone has their own flaws and so does the MC's. If you expect that the MC's are going to always act correctly and always win every fight then please don't read this novel.

5) As any Weak-to-Strong novel, there will be a slow start. Even if the MC was the top in his old world this new world has many things he isn't used to so that means he needs to learn, and to learn something that is completely new will take awhile. But know that the MC will grow stronger as the story goes on. 

6) I will do my best every time while writing the novel but you can be the judge of that if you want; I'm just writing this for fun and as an hobby.

7) There might be plot holes in this novel since I'm a beginner; don't expect too much from me.

8) Avoid comparing my novel and a novel that you really like because that would just make you not want to read my novel ;(

9) Damaged Mc- As you know, this mc had some bad things happen in his past life so expect that he will exceed some parts and not in others. Each character will have their own moments of weakness and irritations.

10) I mostly come up with things on the way while writing, I'm just like an average reader who doesn't know what exactly will happen afterwards.

11) Inconsistencies- There might be some inconsistencies here and there, I will try my best not to do this but we both know it will happen.

12) Pacing - I will try my best as always, to release chapters every week but I'm a human so know that I have things in my life that are more important, just like you.

----

**Disclaimer:**

I do not own this cover, all rights belong to the creator of this cover! Any pictures, gifs, e.t.c., in these chapters of the novel are not mines!

----

I will release 2 chaps per week so that means 1 chap on Wednesday, 1 chap on Saturday starting next week! (Might change this)