Encyclopedia

Auxiliary Chapter-

----

Mana is the spiritual life force energy, it can help heal and destroy, like a double-edged sword. Mana is all around us, anyone and anything can have some kind of mana in them. Mana is a cultivation or possession of power and energy, rather than the source itself. Mana can be described like air, it's all around us. We can't see it but it's always around us no matter where we go. The difference in mana is that once you focus and absorb the mana like into your palm, then you can see it.

This is because, once the mana is gathered up into a sort of 'ball' it reacts to each other, like a chain reaction. This is how magic is 'formed', the mana that is already inside your body is called your mana core. Your mana core is the one that chooses the attribute(s) (affinity/element, either way). There are 'lines' or separate 'veins' in your body attached to your core that determine your attribute(s). The colors (red, blue, grey, black, e.t.c..), are the attributes that you can use. Red for fire, blue for water, grey for wind, black for darkness, e.t.c., Most people only have one attribute while some have more than one. People with two attributes are counted as rare, and people with more than two are like one in billions.

There is also a separate category of attributes called celestials. The celestials are different stages of different attributes.

Fire = Lightning

Water = Ice

Earth = Metal

Wind = Sound

Darkness = Shadow or Void

Light = Holy (healing)

Water + Earth = Plant

Earth + Fire = Magma

People who can use celestials are called irregulars or deviants.

Each and everyone has a core and their own core colors. Core colors give people a good idea/measurement of how powerful a person can be in using mana to manipulate it into magic. There are 8 stages in core colors from dark - light. And in each stage there are different forms of the colors- Dark, Solid, Light, Pure. E.g- Dark Black, Solid Black, Light Black, Pure Black.

Core Colors:

-Black

-Purple

-Red

-Orange

-Blue

-Yellow

-Silver

-White

As you progress onto each different form and stages it will get harder and harder to move on. You would need to consume 10x the mana the stage before. You can consume mana when meditating, and if you are really good at that you can consume mana while you move around. E.g: Black core needs to consume 12.5% of a white core. But each form of the core color doesn't have an exact measurement of how much mana they need, but it's approximately 3.125% for each form.

-Black core = 12.5%

-Purple core = 25%

-Red core = 37.5%

-Orange core = 50%

-Blue core = 62.5%

-Yellow core = 75%

-Silver core = 87.5%

-White core = 100%

Now there are two different kinds of 100%'s. The first one is when you reach your white core, equaling to the first kind of 100%. While the second kind is in the different forms of colors. There are 4 forms of colors, the first form (Dark Black) is 3.125% of a white core, the second form is 6.25% of a white core. Now 3.125% is the percentage out of the whole complete white core. But if you use it out of a whole complete form it's 20% - 25%. 

So making it easy, 3.125%/100, 100 meaning out of the whole complete white core. 20%-25%/12.5, 12.5 meaning out of the complete form, (e.g. Dark black --> Solid Black --> Light Black --> Pure Black, after pure black you've completed a full form of black core!)

12.5% = 100 (in core color forms), 3.125% = 20% - 25% (in core color forms). 12.5% can also mean 12.5%/100%, depending on what I'm talking about. I will explain which kind of 'percentage' I'm talking about while writing. But keep in mind there are 2 kinds of 100%. 

(Author's note: 100/8 equals 12.5, 8 for each stage and 100 is for the fully complete core! 3.125% is 12.5/4, multiplying 3.125 by 4 equals to 12.5 (4 represents the color forms), and if you keep adding 12.5 it will eventually end up to 100%! But that doesn't mean you can't go over 100% (White core)! There is always extra credit in my tests and exams to go above 100% ;D).

Consuming mana while you are moving around gives you a great advantage, in situations such as battling and running out of mana, you can use this technique to give yourself more mana without stopping. This technique helps you replenish your mana over and over again and since mana is everywhere you can consume it anytime you want. 

WHAT IS QUIN?:

Quin is a different kind of 'mana' more specifically, a kind of mana that only runs in the dragonkin. Quin is a mana that can be used to turn into aether. Aether is like the 5th element, next to Fire, Water, Earth, and Air. Using aether, you can create spacetime magic, which is like the celestial magic (or advanced magic) of aether. 

By using spacetime magic you can create dimensions like what Ryker did to his kingdom (aka. Yviss clan). (As you follow Alex in his journey, more info about spacetime/aether magic will be revealed).

STAGES OF A SOUL KNIGHT: 

-Seeker: Low, Intermediate, High, Apex

-Ascension: Low, Intermediate, High, Apex

-Transcendence: Low, Intermediate, High, Apex

-Sage: Low, Intermediate, High, Apex

-Ancient: Low, Intermediate, High, Apex

-Immortal: Immortal, Celestial, God King, Deity

DRAGON CLANS:

Yviss Clan (Ryker and Kathryn's clan)

Boktu Clan (????)

Usla Clan (????)

Vurce Clan (????)

Etros Clan (????)

(I will be adding more stuff in here as the plot builds, not all will be related to the magic system).