Vol 1 - 7 Zetra

Looking around, this kingdom still lived quite well even if they were disconnected from everything else. The houses, shops, schools... Everything was well built and everyone looks so cheerful.

"Come on now, Alex. We already have a room ready for you." He said.

"That was fast." I was surprised how they prepared my room for me.

"Let's go! I can't wait to show you around the kingdom!" Aria said, tugging my arm with her. We both ran to the castle which was not far away, but with this small body I was huffing out air, my throat began to burn and my legs started to wobble.

'Curse this god damn body of mine.' I really need to start training and building up my stamina.

As we headed inside the castle, the servants, guards, and other members inside the castle bowed and greeted us.

"Mr.Alex, your room is this way." A servant greeted up and gestured his hands towards one of the rooms in the hallway. The room had a big doorway carved with different golden symbols on it. I pushed open the door, the room was unbelievably big, especially for a little kid like me.

"Woah." The room was really spacious, the decorations made it look very luxurious, the bed was at least king size. There was a coffee table, a couch, several shelves of books against the walls, and lastly, a desk. There was also another room which must have been the restroom and where the closet was since I didn't see one outside.

"Do you like it?" Kathryn's tranquil voice came from behind me, I turned around seeing her with a smile on her face.

"I love it, but this is a lot to take in. I mean, this room is seriously too big for me." I shook my head in incredulity.

"Well of course, since you are a part of the royal family now." She smiled back.

"W-What?!" I tried to register the thought in my head but it couldn't seem to settle in.

"When did I get this title?" I asked, still fazed by what just came out of her mouth.

"Since you saved her from the incident." She answered, pointed to my left leg which was still bandaged up.

"But still, how can your people accept a human as a part of the royal family?" There was no way for someone to accept me as a part of their kingdom, especially after what happened in the war. There was always a grudge that was held against the humans, we've done a lot of dishonorable things.

"You are different, and I know that, we, the royal family know that. Now go on, you need to clean up and rest. Aria, come with me, let Alex rest for now." She said, grabbing Aria's hands.

"But I wanted to show him around." She said, disappointedly.

"Tomorrow, now, princess, you need to rest too. Come on." She walked with Aria out of the room and closed the door behind her. I sighed and headed towards the bathroom. Opening the closet, I found clothes that fitted me well. I grabbed a robe, and a pair of pants, heading towards the bath that was prepared for me.

As I finished my business in the bathroom, I flopped myself onto the gigantic, marshmallow like bed and closed the lights. Shutting my eyes, I slowly drifted off to sleep.

----

"From this day forward, I, King Stephan III will make you, Elijah, the next Commander of this country. Now, do you offer your full loyalty to this country for the rest of your life? Even if we lose in this merciless war? Will you devote your life to this country?" He asked.

"Yes, I, Elijah, will devote my absolute loyalty to this country." I knelt down in-front of the king.

He nodded and proceeded, "I hereby grant you the title of Commander!"