Vol 1 - 1 Rebirth

After I died, everything turned dark. Darkness consumed me, the warmth of the sun vanished, the cheers and sorrow after the war dissipated.

I floated in the air aimlessly, I couldn't feel my body. Just floating endlessly in the everlasting darkness, until a portal formed in front of me.

'Should I go in? Well, it's better than staying in this empty place.' I've lost track of time in this empty space so I just wanted to get out of here. This might mean my rebirth but I don't care. I might be able to fulfill my real desires this time around.

As I "stepped" into the portal, my 'body' began to feel warmth again. It felt as if someone wrapped a cloth around me. This was the same thing I felt right before I died, no algor.

"He's opening his eyes, aw, look at his eyes. They're so beautiful." A woman said. I looked up, trying to see who it is but my vision was blurry, but thankfully I can still kind of see. There were three figures in the room.

"His eyes are just like yours honey, livid colored." A man's voice cut in.

"And his hair is like yours." She added in a hint of playfulness.

"Here, let me hold him." He reached his arms out to me.

"Be careful not to scare him." She handed me over to him.

'So she must be my mother, and he must be my father... And the other guy?' The other guy was standing behind my mom.

Before I could think of anything else my eyes gave up on me and I drifted off to sleep.

----

3 months later...

After 3 months I finally can adjust to looking around the room and following things with my eyes, but it's still hard to control this small body. I don't think I'll ever get used to this body until I reach puberty.

'Sigh... This body is going to take eons to build up... Maybe I should train sedulously this time around.' I've made a goal in my mind at the age of 3 months, truly fascinating, isn't it?

As hard as I tried to control my defecations I've never made the shot. This body was like a prison of flesh, trapped inside, only able to get help from other people. I never knew how bad it was to be a baby until now. I pray to all those babies out there who are suffering the same fate as me, sigh.

'Oh no, I think it's time for my number two... Uh, wait... Almost there...ahhhh. Feels amazing.' I sighed a big sigh of relief as my feces dropped into my diaper.

"Oh, Alex, did you get your diaper dirty? Here, let me take a look." My mom opened the side of my diaper revealing the smooshed feces in the diaper and on my butt.

'How embarrassing.' I feel like I'm at the lowest point of my life right now.

After my mom was done cleaning me up, my dad walked in the room."Sophia, let me hold him." My father gestured his arms out, reading to hold me.

"Be careful, James. The last time you held him, you almost dropped him." My mother gave him a murderous glare and handed me towards him.

"His eyes are as beautiful and powerful as always." James swept my hair to one side of my face, cradling me in his arms. With his gentle strokes, my eyes slowly fell heavy.

'Damn it...you've...gotten me...again...' I wanted to fight against my drowsiness but soon it overpowered me, covering me with warmth.