And than there were 2

☡ TW! Gore, drugs, other stuff that might be triggering to any of y'all! Read at your own risk!☡

Ranboo's POV

"So what exactly is your plan?" I ask leaning onto my desk.

"Well get the discs and make us the most powerful mafia," Tommy says.

"Tommy, getting the discs means killing Dream, who happens to have the discs now, making his mafia the most powerful and strongest mafia, you were lucky to manage to kill Alyssa without anyone noticing you, if you got caught you could of been killed Tommy!" I yell.

Tommy stays quiet. "I'm sorry Tommy you just are getting me worried," I say opening my arms for a hug. Tommy accepts and hugs me, I hug back. We break the hug.

(👀 protective adopted older brother like Ranboo has entered the chat?)

"Hello Technoblade!" I hear Chaotic Bailey say from outside.

"Let's go see what they have to trade shall we?" I say.

"Sure, I need to see if they have a sword anyways," Tommy says.

We walk out to the front.

"Hello there Ranboo, Tommy!" Chaotic Bailey says.

"Hey guys!" Minty says.

"Soo what goods do you have today?" Tommy asks.

"Your order for each one of you!" Chaotic Bailey says.

She picks up a box. "Tubbo your bone marrow and some flowers for some diamond axes and picks," She says handing Tubbo the box and making the trade.

"Alright Tommy, the newer batches and an iron sword for some enchanted netherite swords and picks, also enchanted," Minty says handing Tommy the box while Tommy does the trade.

"Philza!" Chaotic Bailey says picking up another box. "Books and quills for food!"

They do the trade.

"Wilbur," Minty says picking up a box. "String and tnt, that will be flint and steel along with some diamonds and netherite."

They make there trade.

"Ranboo," They both say in sync. 

"You didn't specify what you were trading us and vice versa," Minty says.

"Right," I say. "I am asking four your silence, about what is going on, Let's just say I know somethings and it will be a great exploit if you didn't tell Dream that I know these certain things."

"What do we get out of it?" Chaotic Bailey asks.

"Well," I say. "How about, three stacks of emeralds one stack for each of you and some potions," I say.

"Deal," Minty and Chaotic Bailey say.

"Nice doing business with you," I say.

"Same to you Mr. Ranboo," Chaotic Bailey says.

I give them the stacks of emeralds and the potions. They leave.

"So who wants to kill the next victim?" I ask.

"Depends, who is the victim?" Technoblade asks.

"A dear friend of the person who scares you Technoblade," I say, fixing my gloves.

"Alright, I'll do it," Technoblade says.

"Okay, you leave at nightfall, it's a quick in and out murder, make sure not to get caught, they have upped their protection, nake sure to get them alone and when no one is around," I say. "Feel free to use whatever weapon you want."

Timeskip to that night brought to you by my Spotify not hitting the right vibes for another murder

Technoblade's POV

It was nighttime, I was lurking in a tree waiting for my victim to come down the path alone. According to Ranboo, they take a walk alone everynight around this time along this path. I checked the sky, the moon was above right in the middle, midnight. A perfect time for a walk by yourself, and the perfect time for a murder.

(A/N Finally found a playlist that gives off the right vibes)

I watched as my victim walked down the path, alone and unaware of what was about to happen.

I hoped down from the tree and carefully and quietly made my way to right behind them.

I grabbed them from beind.

"No hard feelings," I say, pressing my pickaxe against their throat and slicening their head off.

I quickly fled the scene and make my way back to base.

Dream's POV

"Hey has anyone seen Skeppy?" Bad asks.

"Bad stay here," I say. "George, SapNap Gear up lets go."

"Wait what?" Bad says. "What's going on?"

"I have a feeling something bad has happened, just stay here for now," I say.

Me, George, and SapNap make our way through the land beforing stopping.

"It seems my feeling was right," I say looking down at the severed head in front of me.

"Skep-Skeppy?" Bad's voice says behind us.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

A/N

Ello again, wow three out in one day. Sorry this one was shorter, I kinda got writers block in the middle of this chapter,

anyway more coming out tomorrow! I am actually for once invested and intrested in writing this!

Bai for now

-Author