McM(e)th Lab

☡ TW!!!! Idk what y'all triggers are so read at your own risk! ☡

(A/N hmmmmmmmmmmm lets do something different, Let's go see what te Nemisis Cartel is doing)

Third Person POV

"So how was trading?" Nova Boba asks.

"It was good!" Chaotic Bailey exclaims.

"We got more supplies," Minty says.

"What did Ranboo want to trade?" Nova Boba asks.

"He gave us each a stack of emeralds and potions for our silence," Minty says.

"Here is your stack!" Chaotic Bailey says, handimg Nova Boba their stack.

"Our silence?" Nova Boba asks, taking the stack. "What is so important that our silence was needed to be bought?"

"I don't know," Minty says.

"Probably the fact that the SBI Mafia has something to do with Alyssa's Murder and that they probably striked again or are planning to strike again," Chaotic Bailey says unloading the wagon.

"What makes you think that?" Nova Boba asks.

"Simple, if you noticed Tommy and Ranboo weren't outside waiting like normal when we usely come to trade, and why would Tommy need a new sword? Simple, his got damaged slicing a head off, plus unless they were planning to blow something up they wouldn't need to buy our silence, they would invite us to join them in blowing something up," Chaotic Bailey says, finishing unloading the wagon. "Also they had bags under their eyes meaning that they either stay up late planning something or they have also noticed that the Dream Mafia has upped their protection and are doubling up on patrol, as well as being more aware of their surroundings ready to attack. Plus Ranboo's crown was about 3/10 of an inch crooked and he normally keeps it straight on his head."

"What the fuck-" Minty says.

"Are you stalking all the mafia's and cartels?" Nova Boba asks.

"No I am just very observant," Chaotic Bailey says putting supplies away.

"Well yeah you are," Minty says. "We just talked to Dream today and he already upped protection no one would notice that instantly."

"I think he is scared," Nova Boba says. "So he acted quickly to make sure no one strike's on his Mafia again."

"We only got 9 brewing stands," Chaotic Bailey says. "Quackity promised 10."

"Welp grab some flint amd steal maybe some tnt, go teach them a lesson," Nova Boba says.

"YESSS! I WILL BE BACK SOON!" Chaotic Bailey says running down the path before putting an enderpearl in the enderpearl contraption thingie.

Chaotic Bailey takes the water fall down to the surface.

Chaotic Bailey's POV 

I skipped down the paths before making it to The Van in Lmanburg. You see Mexican Lmanburg Cartel and SBI Mafia used to be one Cartel called Lmanburg, but the SBI Mafia moved out to the moutains and than Quackity and everyone who stayed made the Mexican Lmanburg Cartel.

Anyway I knock on the van door.

"Oh Quackity, I know you didn't rip us off in trade earlier," I say, creating sparks with my flint and steal.

Quackity opens the door.

"Look I'm Sorry! We couldn't find 10 brewing stands!" Quackity says.