TNT

☡ TW!!! GORE, BLOOD, MURDER, AND OTHERS, IDK YALLS TRIGGERS SO READ AT UR OWN RISK!☡

"Oh it's Karl," Nova Boba says.

"I hope you have an excuse to tell Dream when he asks for a meeting about information," Chaotic Bailey says.

"You doubting my planning?" Nova Boba asks darkly.

"No just reminding you that we were paid into silence and that if you slip up we can end up dead," Chaotic Bailey says. "Though when saying or mentioning death outloud doesn't sound so bad."

Minty slaps Chaotic Bailey on the back of the head.

"Ow! What the fuck was that for!" Chaotic Bailey says.

"You are not allowed to die for as long as I live," Nova Boba says.

"Yes cheif," Chaotic Bailey says sarcasticly.

"And I do have an excuse," Nova Boba says flicking the youngers head. "You're going instead of me."

"WHAT WHY!" Chaotic Bailey says.

"Because you can come up with rumors and lies on the spot as well notice some things to get off topic of the conversation," Minty points out.

"Fiiiiiinnnnneeee, I'll do it," Chaotic Bailey says.

"Good, now I am going to get ready, it's been a while since I have worn my assassin outfit," Nova Boba says.

"I can fix it up for you if you need it!" Chaotic Bailey says.

"Thanks," Nova Boba says before leaving.

Tommy's POV

Ranboo had Wilbur and Technoblade go out and do something leaving Phil, him, me, Tubbo and Eret to do what we felt until they came back.

"Hey big man t?" Tubbo asks.

"Yea, big man?" I ask.

"You ever wonder if I will find my family again?" Tubbo asks.

I sit and think about it.

Tubbo's sister Lani went missing a few years ago, along with Dream's sister, Drista. Ot was just as Cartels and Mafia's started and Schlatt died.

"Don't worry, we will find your family," I say.

"I hope so," Tubbo says.

We spend the rest of the day picking flowers, sparring, climbing trees, until its time to go inside for dinner.

Ranboo's POV

After Eret cam back I waited a while before sending Wilbur and Technoblade to plant TNT under a certain area on the Dream SMP. After they left everyone spilt up and did their own thing.

"Hey Philza can you help me please?" I ask.

"Sure," Philza says.

We start going through files trying to find any information about Nova Boba's, Minty's or Chaotic Bailey's parents.

"Wow what's going on here?" Eret asks walking into the room.

"Nova Boba asked if we had any information on the Nemisis Cartel's parents or family this morning," I white lie, "I told them we would look for any information."

"Cool but also sounds boring," Eret says.

"No one said you had to be here," I say.

"I wasn't planning on to, I came to tell you I was going out to go mining," Eret says.