The Company Policy

☡TW!!! IDK YALL TRIGGERS SO READ AT UR OWN RISK!☡

Philza's POV

"Oh uh okay than," Eret says before leaving and going to pack a bag. I pick up the maps before heading to my room and pack a bag. I walk back downstairs to everyone packed and ready to go.

"I hope everyone packed enough for a week to over a week, its a day travel but we are leaving kind of late in the day and the town is quite big and it will take   a while to go through the rubble to find some books," I say.

Tubbo and Tommy look excited to go, as well as Ranboo. Wilbur and Technoblade look ready to fight someone and Eret looks a little unready and uneasy.

"Let's go," I say. We walk outside and start heading up the moutain.

"So Phil, what memories do you have of Aquarin?" Ranboo asks.

"Well it was a lot different than what you are used to, and it was nothing like the village's," I say. "We had a college, and a tower for quests, and a blacksmith, an armory, and every month we had a festival."

"Wait, I remember Aquarin now, barely but I remember it," Technoblade says.

"What else do you remember about Tarrin?" Tubbo asks.

"Well, my friend Eclipse," I say. "She was the leader of a mafia, they traded weapons, she had a kid, don't remember the kids name or if they are alive."

"Ooooooo a lady friend," Tommy says.

"She was married," I say.

"Okay what do you remember Techno?" Eret asks, easing up a little.

"I remember killing parents and causing some kids to become orphans," Technoblade says.

"Why am I not surprised?" Wilbur says.

"Did you remember anybody else?" Ranboo asks.

"Yes, Tillian and William," I say. "They were assassins, and they also headed a mafia."

"There were no governments in Aquarin?" Eret asks.

"No only Mafia's with heads, kind of like now," I say. I watch the sun set. "Let's set camp up here, its night time and we are halfway there."

We set up camp.

"I'm going to go uh, check the area out a bit," Eret says walking away.

"I say we expose his lying arse," Tommy says.

"I agree with Tommy, let's set up and look all dramatic for when he comes back," Ranboo says.

"How do we know he isn't telling Dream our plans now?" Technoblade asks.

"We don't," I say. "For all we know he could be planning an attack on us now."

"Phil's right," Wilbur says. "We might end up being ambushed."

We look around cautiously.

"Doesn't the contract say that Traitors are to be killed on notice of being a Traitor?" I ask.

"So how do we dispose of his body?" Tubbo asks.

"We burn it," Wilbur says casually.

"Wilbur, you caught the Traitor, policy is whoever caught the Traitor kills the Traitor," Ranboo says giving a potion to Wilbur.

"My pleasure," Wilbur says drinking the potion and going invisible.

Eret walks through some trees and back to camp.

"Eret, you know company policy right?" Ranboo asks.

"Yea? Why?" Eret asks nervously.

"So you know what we do to people who betray us right?" Ranboo asks.

"Yes?" Eret asks questionly.

Wilburs potion runs out and he is standing behind Eret.

"It was never meant to be Eret," Wilbur says stabbing Eret through the Stomach and pushing him into the fire.

We sit around the campfire and listen to the flames crackle burning their new source of life.

===========================

Dark, yes I know. Short, also yes I know, the next chapter is going to be probably the longest so far.

Thanks for the support and bai for now!

-Author