The Corpse Cartel and The Snipe Eel Pirate Gang

⚠TW!!!!! READ OUT YOUR OWN RISK!⚠

Third Person POV
Flashback!

It was a really nice night out, light breaze, the moon shining above the land, barely any clouds, but a group of people were all inside a bar all doing their own things. This group of people is calles The Corpse Cartel, which consists of Corpse, Sykunno, Ninja, KSI, James Charles, Mr. Beast and his gang, as well as two tiny children. Now the two tiny children were on top of the bar counter with paper and dye coloring. Everyone else scattered the room.

Corpse and Sykunno were sitting next to the children, James was doing Ninja's makeup as he lost the bet that him and KSI made, but Ninja didn't mind. KSI was sitting with Mr. Beast disscussing a type of bet or challenge of some type. 

"What are you drawing there kids?" Corpse asks.

"A bee!" The older child says smiling.

"A flower," The younger child says.

"Captin's docking in an hour," Sykunno says.

"Captin?" The younger child asks. "Like from storybooks?"

Though the kids didn't exactly live with the Corpse Cartel, the cartel still had a good amount of storybooks and things to entertain the children.

Captin Puffy, also known as The Captin, was the captin of The Golden Eel, and apart of The Snipe Eel Pirate Gang, which consitided of Captin Puffy, Niki, Minx, and at the time, Alyssa, Hannah, Andrea, Pokimane, and Shubble.

The Golden Eel and it's crew were 1 hour out from the shore. The Snipe Eel Pirate Gang were excited to be going home, they were all retiring from the sea for the time beening.

"Oh, have you heard the news, me Johnny,One more day,We're homeward bound tomorrow,One more day,Only one more day, me,Johnny,One more day,Oh, rock and roll me over,One more day," Captin Puffy sings.

"Don't you hear the old man growlin',Don't you hear the mate a howlin'," The grew joins in the singing.

Now back at the bar the group and the kids were getting ready to head to the shore to see The Golden Eel dock. It was half past midnight and the group walked to the shoreline a little while away from the Dream SMP and L'manburg.

The bar and bases were a half hour walk from the shoreline. The group made it to the shoreline at 1 in the morning. The Golden Eel was half an hour out. The kids ran around and played.

"Only one more day a-workin', Johnny,Oh, come rock 'n' roll me over ,No more gales or heavy weather,Only one more day together," They heard as The Golden Eel dropped anchor.

"LAND HO!" Captian Puffy yells.

The crew sets down the gang plank and walks off the ship. The children who were playing in the sand ran up to Corpe's side and looked at The Snipe Eel Piratr gang in awe.

"Captin," Corpse says.

"Corpse," Puffy says.

"Wow," The smaller child says in awe. "Tubbo look! Real pirates!"

"I know aren't they cool!" The older child, Tubbo says.

"Hello there," Puffy says kneeling down to the children's level. "What are your names?"

"Tubbo!" Tubbo says.

"Lani!" The younger child says.

"Hello Tubbo and Lani, I'm Captin Puffy," Puffy says.

"Hi!" The children says.

For the next 50 minutes the children meet and interacte with every memeber of The Snipe Eel Pirate Gang.

"Come on Tubbo and Lani," Corpse says. "You have to go back home now."

"Okay!" The children say walking over to Corpse.

"Do they not live here?" Niki asks.

"No they live in L'manburg," Corpse says.

Corpose takes the children back to L'manburg.

When the sun rise rose above the land and the day started, the sound of laughter from a group of children playing could be heard breaking the silence of the peaceful morning.

"Tubbo look," Lani says, looking towards the walls of L'manburg. "It's the Captin and Niki!"

"Hello kids," Niki says.

"Hello!" The two children say.

"Hello, how may I help you," A man, about 6'2, 6'3, wearing a blue soldier suit, with puffy brown hair asks walking up to the group of four.

"Hi, we were looking to move here," Puffy says.

"Right well follow me," The man says. "I'm president Wilbur by the way."

Tubbo's POV, Tis the end of the flashback

"Oh Sally she'n the gal that I love dearly," I start singing, remembering the sea shanty The Snipe Eel Pirate Gang taught me and my sister. "Way, sing Sally oh,Sally she'n the gal that I love dearly,Hilo Johnnie Brown stand to your ground."

"Huh?" Tommy asks.

"Oh Sally she's the gal that I splice nearly,Her lips is red and her hair is curly," I sing. "Oh Sally she'n my 'Badian beauty,Sally gal she know her duty.

Phil starts laughing.

"Oh Sally she'n my bright mulatta,Sally gal she do what she ought to," I sing remembering that Wilbur had a thing for a salmon named Sally. "Oh seven long years I courted Sally,But I don't care for her dilly dally."

Tommy and Ranboo start laughing.

"So I signed onboard of a New Bedford whaler,When I come home she was married to a tailor," I sing laughing.

"That was not funny," Wilbur says pointing his sword at me from across the campsite.

"Oh come on it was funny!" Tommy says.

"What was that you were singing?" Ranboo asks.

"A sea shanty, it's called Sally," I say through laughter.

"Where did you learn a sea shanty?" Phil asks.

"When I was younger me and my sister were taught sea shanties by a pirate gang," I say.

"Pirates?" Phil asks. "Were you kidnapped by pirates?"

"No we befriended them!" I exclaim.

"You befriended pirates and always summonded a possible demon," Ranboo says.

"Yep!" I say.

"When exactly did you find the time and place to do both?" Wilbur asks.

"Nighttime," I state pulling out a marshmallow and eating it.

"Is that why you were always tired in the mornings?" Tommy asks.

"Yep," I say.

"Huh," Phil says.

"How did no one notice?" Wilbur asks.

"You were all asleep," I state.

"That makes sense," Phil says. "Well goodnight I'm off to get a few hours of sleep."

"Goodnight," We say.

We all head off to bed after a few minutes.

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

Yellow! So this was published earlier but it wasn't completed.
Wasn't able to find any music for the sea shanty lyris found.

Anyway bai for now!

-Authors