The betrayed and the betrayer

⚠TW! I DONT KNOW YALLS TRIGGERS READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!⚠

Third Person's POV

Fox walked back upstairs with a giant mug of coffee, because well it's coffee and they needed the pick-me up and the engery. By the time they got back to the bar at least everyone was passed drunk.

"I was gone for like five minutes-" Fox says taking a drink of their coffee. "How?"

"They are heavy drinkers," Ranboo says.

"I'm boooooorrrreeeeeddddd," Tommy whines. "I'm going to find Tubbo!"

"I'll come with you," Ranboo says.

The two teenage boys get up and head out of the bar. Fox walks over to a passed out Minty and smacks her on the back of the head.

"You are a minor and should know better," Fox scoulds the blackout drunk Minty. "Even Ranboo and Tommy had more common sense than you!"

Fox huffs and drinks their coffee.

Outside the bar Ranboo and Tommy walked down a path, not knowing they were going the opposite way of the bridge and the river where three other children were wading in the water.

"YOU ARE ON TUBBO!" Drista yells splashing Tubbo.

"PREPARE TO LOOSE!" Lani yells also splashing Tubbo.

"Well, then," Tubbo says. "I'll guess have to pull out my secret weapon."

"No," Lani says dramaticly.

"You don't mean-" Drista says also dramaticly.

"Yes," Tubbo says dramaticly and pulls out a water breathing potion.

"Tis the end of us dear cousin," Lani says, dramaticly. "It was nice knowing you."

"We shall not give up dear cousin, we shall fight to death!" Drista says.

"Only one of us shall make it out alive," Tubbo says dramaticly.

"Then so be it," Drista says. She looks and Lani and nods.

Several people drop down from the trees and surrond the group of three with weapons drawn.

"Woah," Tubbo says.

"Uh, hello?" Lani says.

"You'll be coming with us," Bad says.

The three teens back towards each other each facing out.

"And you have no choice," Dream says.

"We have no weapons," Lani whispers so only Tubbo and Drista can hear. "They are in either Nova's, Minty's or My enderchest."

"I have a stone shovel," Drista whispers.

"I've got a sword, a pickaxe, and an axe," Tubbo whispers.

Dream walks over and picks up Lani by the collar of her shirt and than walks away.

"Can't conspire now," Dream says.

Bad picks up Drista and she struggles to fight him off with her fists.

Lani looks at Drista and nods discreetly. Drista nods in response.

"I'M TELLING MOM!" Drista yells.

"Mom won't be seeing you in a long time," Dream says.

"Heart been broke so many times~" Drista sings, causing the three teens to laugh.

On the other side of the bar going in the exact opposite direction of the bar, were Tommy and Ranboo walking towards the beach.

"I don't think we are going the right way," Ranboo says.

"LAND HO!" Minx yells as the Golden Eel drops anchor a day earlier than expected. The gang plank is dropped and Minx walks off the ship.

"Ranboo look," Tommy whispers as he motions to Minx and The Golden Eel.

"Dropped anchor and arrived a day earlier than expected," Minx says.

"It's a pirate ship," Ranboo whispers back. "I think."

Tommy takes a closer look and steps on a twig and it snaps.

"Well what are ye hiding for?" Minx asks. "You can come out now."

Ranboo and Tommy walk out from behind the trees.

"Uh Hi!" Ranboo says nervously.

"Well hello!" Minx says. "Who might ye be?"

"I'm Tommy!" Tommy exclaims. "And that's Ranboo!"

"Well nice to meet ya," Minx says.

"Are you a pirate?" Tommy asks.

"Yep, and this be the Captains ship, The Golden Eel," Minx says.

"Wow!" Tommy exclaims.

"Can we take a look around it?" Ranboo asks slightly relaxing.

"Snipe Eels only," Minx says. "Or until Captain comes and gives an all clear."

"Wait Snipe Eels?" Ranboo asks. "Is this the Golden Eel?"

"Yep, ain't she beautiful," Minx says.

"Wow," Tommy says.

Now almost an half hour walk away going North west towards the Dream SMP Nova was walking through the forest unaware of the events going on back near and at the bar.

Back at the bar Fox finished tying up the drunk and passed out members of The Snipe Eel Pirate Gang, The Corpse Cartel, The Nemisis Cartel and The SBI Mafia.

"I don't get paid enough to deal with this," Fox says finishing off their coffee. "And I need more coffee."

Fox walks back downstairs and pours another cup of coffee and heads back upstairs. After five minutes of waiting and drinking coffee Fox walks out to the front of the bar.

"Fox," Dream says walking up a path.

"Dream," Fox says taking a drink of their coffee.

"Tubbo, Lani and Drista are being taken to the prison as we speak," Dream says. "Do you have an idea where the discs are, becausing knowing my sister and Lani they won't give up the location of the discs."

"Either Drista's enderchest or Lani's, but they could have given the discs to Techoblade and as we both now, he's retired," Fox says.

"Any other information that you have collected?" Dream asks.

"Lani and Tubbo, they seem to have a stronger bond than Lani and Drista, Tubbo and Tommy, they might be siblings or cousins, Nova left a while ago in search for a family member, don't know who, Tommy and Ranboo also left a while ago to go find Tubbo, other than that you can ask the others once they become sober," Fox says.

"Alright," Dream says.

They both walk into the bar and take a seat, neither of them knowing a certain hawk over heard the conversation and went to go find Tommy and Ranboo.

🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

Yellow! It's another chapter :D

Hope you enjoy and we are still taking name suggestions as the plot thickens!

-Authors

Imma just leave this here