The bridge, the gone and the audacity

⚠TW! I DON'T KNOW Y'ALLS TRIGGERS! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! ⚠

Lani's POV

"YOU DIDN'T THINK TO MENTION THAT KARL IS ALIVE!" Nova yells.

"Well to be fair we were preoccupied at the moment," I say. "Plus the knives and where you stabbed him means he was dead by the time they found him."

"Very true," Nova says. "How is he alive."

"I don't know magic?" I say sarcasticly.

I climb ontop of the cabinets and perch ontop of them and look out at the room.

"Wait where did she go?" Nova says looking around.

Tubbo looks up at my and I put my finger to my mouth telling him to keep quiet. Tubbo smiles widely and climbs up next to me as everyone looks around fantactly.

"TUBBO DISSAPEARED TOO!" Tommy yells.

"What's all the comotion?" Corpse asks as all the members of The Corpse Cartel walk in from the base underground.

"Lani and Tubbo dissapeared and we have no idea where they went," Minty says.

"Knowing those two, you should always look up," Ninja says, pointing up towards the ceiling.

Me and Tubbo start giggling.

"Found them," Sykunno says, looking at us.

"HOW!?" Minty says."HOW DID YOU GET UP THERE?"

"We climbed the shelves in the cabinets," I say.

"We had to learn to climb to high places because the goat, ram man is short and can't climb up things drunk," Tubbo says.

"And he is probably still mad that we stole his bridge from him," I say. "Or he is petty that he's dead."

"SCHLATT?" Wilbur and Nova yell. "I THOUGHT I/YOU KILLED HIM!"

"I really need that drink now," Phil says.

"Coming right up," James says walking behind the counter.

"Thank you," Phil says.

James picks up a broom and starts poking us with it.

"Get down," James says.

"Geez fine," I say jumping down.

"Alright would that be whiskey, wine, vodka, martini, Blue vinegar-" James says as Tubbo climbs down.

"Blue Vingear?" Fox asks.

"Yea its funny to see them all get drunk and than mistake the vingear for vodka," Andrea says.

"It took like a few colors to get them to drink it," Hannah says.

"We also got Virgin Mary, Beer, Tequila, light rum, rye whiskey, Margari, Cosmopolitian, Neroni and a varity of other acholoic beverages," James says.

"Wine please," Phil says.

"What type and or color?" James asks.

"White wine," Phil says.

"Alright, Red, orange,  neon yellow, neon green, light or dark blue, purple, pink, blood red, Gray or black?" James asks.

"Why's all the wine colored?" Nova asks.

Me and Tubbo look around the room.

"Did you move the curtains over?" I ask.

"I suddenly don't need an explination," Nova says.