Rᴇᴀᴅʏ As I'ʟʟ Eᴠᴇʀ Bᴇ

⚠ TW! I DON'T KNOW YALLS TRIGGERS! READ AT OWN RISK!⚠

Lani's POV

"Sooooo now what?" I ask.

"I dunno, tell me about your life I guess," Bad says.

"Well when me and my brother were younger we were found on the side of the road by Phil, than Ranboo came along, so by now there were like several children, Phil obviously stressed, one night me and Tubbo found a book, inside was intructions to summon Corpse, us being well us did it and thats how we met Corpse and The Corpse Cartel, fast forward like two, three years The Golden Eels dock, and thats how me and Tubbo met the Snipe Eel Pirate Gang," I say.

"What-" Bad says.

"Yea, eventful," I say, drapping myself dramatically over the hay. We sit in a semi uncomfortable and akward silence.

"To be awake or to not be awake-- That is the concept on the table, Wheter or not to let my mental stability continue getting worse, Amd let ot drive me past insanity, or to sleep and not deal with my mind," I say.

"I- Did you just reword Hamlet?" Bad asks.

"I have a lot of time to think, plus we are all like Greek Mythology theatre kids all who have at several mental illnesses, not to mention some people are power hungry, so yes I did reword Hamlet because I am bored," I say.

"Well Tubbo and Drista are being let go, Dream is on his way," Bad says. "It'll be a while before Dream arrives so get some sleep."

"Now I don't want to sleep," I say.

"When was the last time you slept?" Bad asks.

"When was the last time anyone slept?" I ask.

"Touche, Touche," Bad says.

"Ugh, I'm boreeeeed," I say.

"Build something with the hay," Bad says.

"Bet," I say, getting up.

Drista's POV

"Good news," George says looking up from his communicator. "You get to go to leave."

"Alright after this round," I say setting down a draw four and breathe in.

"Don't say it," George pleads. "Please don't."

"Uno," I say, exhaling. "Red."

"DAMN IT!" George yells, throwing down his hand as I place my last card down.

"YOOO LETS GOO!" I say, laughing.

"Alright kid, let's get you outta here,"George says.

"Okay!" I say.

I hear footsteps of someone coming up to the door and opening it.

"Well follow me, don't want you all to get lost forever in hear," Sam says.

We follow Sam to the front.

"Bye Pandora," I say, stepping into the portal.

"Pandora?" George asks.

"Think about it, it makes sense," I say stepping out to the outside.

"SapNap messaged," George says looking at his communicator.

"What's it say, what's it saaayyy," I ask trying to look at the message.

"It says to meet them in L'manburg," George says.

"Let's goooooo," I say running down the path.

Lani's POV

"Hey, Hey, Hey Bad, marshmallow?" I ask sticking my head out of the window of the hay house I built and pulling out a marshmallow.