Hidden, but not well enough

☡TW!!! IDK YALL'S TRIGGERS READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!☡

(just casually singing I can't decide)

Technoblade's POV

I walked through the forest all night before making it across a house made up of a ton of different materials. It had a farm and a stable.

A/N kind of like this :D

I hear chatter from inside and knock on the door

"Hello?" Someone asks opening the door. "Holy shit."

"Who's at the door?" Another person asks coming to the door. "Well fuck."

One person looks like Chaotic Bailey and the other is wearing a green hoodie, blue jeans and white sneakers, their hair tied back.

"Chaotic Bailey?" I ask.

"Who's Chaotic Bailey?" They respond. Both burst into giggles.

"So what can we do for you Technoblade?" The one in the green hoodie asks.

"I was just wondering around looking for a place to build ny house," I explain.

"Thought you lived on SBI Mafia grounds?" Chaotic Bailey look alike asks.

"I'm retired," I say.

"Give us a minute to disscuss," The one in the green hoodie says before closing the door.  "You can stay. By the way I am Drista."

"I'm Lani!" Lani says. "Come on in!"

They let me in.

"It's so strange seeing someone other than you Lani," Drista says.

"Well according to Dream we are dead," Lani says. "So why did ya retire all of a sudden?"

Dream's POV

I was walking down the prime path when two people jumped down and held me at sword point and axe point.

"Where is she," Nova Boba says.

"Who?" I ask.

"Chaotic Bailey, she went for a walk and hasn't come back yet," Minty says.

"Look she probably got lost," I say. Than it hits me. "Or hiding, I can probably have her back in a week."

"You have ONE week," Nova Boba says. "And she better be back alive or you are dead."

"Got it," I say.

They let me go than walk away. I quickly make it to base. I enter and pack a bag.

"I'll be back in a few days to a week!" I say before heading out.

I head straight to the docs and carefully got into a boat avoiding drowned and mobs. I row across the ocean for the remainder of the night and for the first part of the morning. I make it to land and see a campsite. I take a look around the campsite.

"It's not abandoned," I say. "So it was put up recently."

I continue my journey through the forest knowing I was looking for a building out here just not sure what direction it was in.

Drista's POV

"Look all I am saying is that we have a ton of land for a bigger potato farm than you think," I say.

"That's not what I am worrying about," Technoblade says. "I don't think I have enough potatos for that big of a farm."

"I still think we should just expand the farm a little bit," Lani says. "Just to stay hidden."

"We are hidden," I say. "No one out of their right mind would come out here looking for us."

"I can think of three people who would come out here," Lani says.

"Who?" I respond.

"Me and Technoblade, and if he is crazy enough or has been threatened your brother," Lani says. "And if you don't mind, I would like it to stay as deceased on the file."

"But we have our files," I say.

"Yea so no one reads them," Lani says. "I made sure of that."

"We are in the middle of no where, it's fine," I say.

"Plus it would be eaiser to start with a house first so you can see how much land you actually have for a potato farm," Lani says giggling.

"True, have any building supplies?" Technoblade asks.

"Yea second floor check the chests," I say.

"Okay thanks," Technoblade says heading up.

"You said yourself Dream thinks we are dead," I say.

"I think he also had his suspensions or else he wouldn't have sent our files to me," Lani says getting out an ice cream tub and spoon.

"Where do you get the ice cream and marshmallows?" I ask getting out a spoon.

"That is a secret," Lani says.

"Alright I got some building supplies, I am going to start on my house," Technoblade says leaving.

"Okay!" Me and Lani say eating ice cream.

After finishing off the ice cream we head outside and farm.

"Hey Drista," Lani says looking into the distance.

"Yea?" I ask.

"I thought you said we were hidden well enough," Lani says.

"I did, we are," I say.

"Okay than explain this, if Technoblade is over there building his house, who is over there in the distance?" Lani says.

I look where Lani is looking.

"Oh no," I say. "We are hidden but I guess not well enough."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

A/N

Ello! hope you enjoy! Been writing this for a few days and got a little writers block but hope you enjoy!

-Authors