Two's Alive

TW!!! IDK YALL'S TRIGGERS READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!☡

(just casually sings Bust Your Knee Caps while spinning a set of keys around my finger)

Technoblade's POV

It was strange being back. No one can know that I am from here. Though it pains me I barely see my younger sibling. They were greatest assasin I know. We grew up here but never had a chance to play around. They were like Eros and Eris, confuses their victim before striking them in the heart, leaving them dead, as well as their love for being on battle. Hence why they are apart of a Cartel. I haven't seen them in a while. Last Time I have been in Aquarin was when I set fire to it and murdered basically the whole town leaving two orphans escaping, my sibling and Esclipe's kid.

I notice the sun was coming down and I head back to camp.

"So see anything intresting?" Phil asks, as I walk back to the group.

"No," I say. "Mindlessly walking and got distracted by my thoughts."

"Okay," Philza says, shrugging it off.

Philza's POV

We sat around the campfire in the middle of Aquarin. I start laughing. I can feel everyone's eye's on me.

"I can't believe no one remembers Aquarin here," I say. "It has literary been 20 years since the fire and we stopped aging."

They look at me confused.

"No one has noticed how time stopped?" I ask laughing. "Plus its been a while since Nova Boba  was hired to assassinate Schlatt and Manburg fell, and we moved away."

"How is that possible though?" Ranboo asks.

"Time is messed up here, it may feel like it was a few months ago but in reality it has been years," I say.

"I'm still confused," Tommy asks.

"How about we just enjoy the fact that its a beautiful night, we have a fire and marshmallows, and forget that we haven't aged in years and that time is fucked up?" Technoblade says.

"Sounds good to me!" Tubbo says pulling out the bag of marshmallows.

"Where do you keep getting the bags of marshmallows?" Wilbur asks.

"That's a secret," Tubbo says laughing.

Quackity's POV

It's been two to three days since I have found out Karl died and I haven't left the van once.

"Quackity?" someone asks through the van door.

"Go away," I say.

"Come on, no one's seen you leave the van since Dream visited two, three days ago," They say. "Mind if I ask why you haven't left the van since?"

"Fundy, Karl's dead," I say.

"I know you two were close friends, so would Karl want you to mope around for days on end?" Fundy asks.

"No he would probably want me to pick up a cute girl and go out for a date," I say snickering.

"Well I don't know where any cute girls are but, I do know where a few friends are who are up for like a family dinner at Niki's Bakery," Fundy says.

"Sure, just give me a few minutes to look less like an emotional mess," I laugh.

"Okay," Fundy says.

After a few minutes of fixing my beanie to my perfection I walk outside.

"AYY YOU GOT HIM OUT FUNDY!" Puffy says. "Now let's go."

We walk to Niki's Bakery.

"Hello Puffy, Fundy," Niki says hugging them. "Quackity good to see you."

She gives me a hug and the night is filled with laughs. For once in two, maybe three days, it felt good to laugh again.

Chaotic Bailey's POV

I was double checking supplies making sure I had enough to get me to my destination a day away. If I left at the brink of daylight, I would get there around sundown the next day, with stopping for food and having to fight mobs. I figured I should leave the tent and not bring it.

Le next day brought to you by the small mortal I live with telling me that my sparkly fedora isn't snazzy.

Just as I planned I was up before the brink of dawn and left the camp site at the brink of dawn. Gerald flying above me. We walked, well I walked Gerald flew all day, stopping for two rests to eat before making it to a house secluded in the woods.

"DRISTA!" I yell knocking on the door.

"I'M COMING MY DEAR FRIEND WHO'S LIKE A COUSIN!" Drista yells opening the door. "So how's it been Lani?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Ello! Short chapter today! Hope you enjoy! See you next chapter!

-Authors