The Runaways

☡TW!!!! IDK YALLS TRIGGERS SO READ AT UR OWN RISK! ALSO MINOR SPOILING☡

Quick Recap!
After Lmanburg as a country and the Dream SMP fell as a nation Mafia and Cartels were created. Dream thinks both his sister and Tubbo's are dead while Tubbo still has hope that his sister is alive. SBI Mafia is at the ruins of an old town called Aquarin where Philza, Technoblade, Nova Boba, and Minty grew up and lived. Tommy, with the help of Ranboo and the SBI Mafia are trying to get Tommy's Disc's back from the Dream Mafia, which is runned by Dream himself. The Mexican Lmanburg Cartel, run by Quackity is trying to keep their spirits up after the passing of a friend. So far Alyssa, Skeppy, Karl and Eret have been murdered. Drean has his suspicions of who's commiting the murders. Meanwhile Lani, who's been living under the alias of Chaotic Bailey reunite's with Drista who is like a cousin to her. While all this is happening time has been fucked up for years and no one has aged.

Lani's POV

"I have not heard that name in so long," I say.

"You still remembered the way here?" Drista says.

"Uh yea, the flower feild isn't that far from here," I say.

"Well are you and," Drista says.

"Gerald," I say giggling.

"Are you and Gerald going to come in?" Drista asks.

"Yea," I say. By now I noticed that Gerald was perched on my shoulder. I walk inside. "Ah yes the club house."

"Yep, I wonder if our siblings remember the way here," Drista says.

"Dream thinks we are dead," I say. I pull out the books from my pocket. "Speaking of Dream, these came in the mail."

I hand Drista her book.

"Oh," Drista says quietly.

"Yea," I say.

"So Dream thinks we are dead?" Drista says cracking a smile.

"I know that look," I say.

"I say we pay a visit," Drista says.

"Yes but I don't think he'll get it," I say looking down at my outfit.

"We'll plan so tell me everything," Drista says.

I tell her everything, from when Nova Boba and Minty found me on the moutain to the making of the mafia's and cartel's to Alyssa's murder to Karl's murder and how Ranboo bought our silence to which I split my stack of emeralds with her. Than I explained Nova Boba's and Minty's stories and how Nova Boba was related to Technoblade.

"Wait hold one, Nova Boba's related to the Blood God?" Drista asks.

"Yes! It explains a lot really," I say.

"That's so cool!" Drista says.

"I know right!" I exclaim. "Now you tell me everything!"

She explains on how she made it to the Club house and how it was practically falling apart and how she fixed it up and planted crops. She also explained how she found this underground bunker with two discs, and a lot of place holder's, and a cow named Henry and a blue sheep named Friend.

"Please tell me you brought the cow and sheep back," I say.

"Of course I did! They were abandoned in an underground bunker with no food!" Drista exclaims. "I also took the discs to."

Technoblade's POV (Back track to the morning)

I woke up to whispers of people, but when I looked around no one was awake or talking.