Six

Beam was stunned by the sudden appearance of Forth in the restaurant. He didn't know what Forth thinks right now. The expression is not readable. But somehow it feel like a disappointment on him. Forth seems lost in his thoughts. The storm is coming......

Jimmy watched Beam's uncomfortable face and thought may be he is sick. So he offered Beam a ride to home. Beam didn't want to let anyone know his address because it will not make good for him or Forth. Nobody knows their relationship and how can he gonna tell that he is a captive of Forth and tortured . He simply avoid the riding offer. Jimmy was not ready to turn down by Beam, so he insisted to take the ride. Beam defeated by the stubborn Jimmy and took his offer but not to there home. He took the ride to the nearest stop of his home.

Forth shorted all his work and returned home but waited at the entrance of the house for Beam. He saw a happy giggled Beam waving his hand towards a certain guy. He was more than happy. Actually the genuine happiness covered his face. It's not pretending or fake or forced.
Forth went to the house without meeting Beam.

Beam returned and saw Forth's car. He entered into the house and asked his made about Forth. She told him that, Forth is at the terrace with a bad mood. Beam knew this is gonna happen but his heart trembles for the consequences. He went to meet Forth on the terrace. He saw Forth was standing there with a cigarette in his hand back facing the entrance.

Fooorrthhh.... Beam shuttered. No answer from him.... Beam again called but got no response. He moved towards Forth and hugged him from the back. Forth threw the hands holding him tightly with force. This type of fighting continuated for 5minutes. Then after Forth started yelling at Beam with harassing words. Forth blemed him that he is slut who desperately need attention. He also said... You can do anything to get a man. You are just disgusting. I'm not sufficient for you????If You need more just tell me, I can arrange better. 😠😠😠

Beam stood there silently with tearing eyes. He couldn't help but cried and feel suffocated. Couldn't get a chance to explain..... And doesn't know why his heart hurts because of Forth. He knew Forth doesn't love him and also he is a prisoner. He also hated Forth but listening to his words hurt the most.

Beam went further and tried to touch Forth but he moved towards the stairs. Beam speed up to catch Forth but failed and slipped. He fell from the stairs with Forth watching then Beam collapsed with bloody head.

Forth panicked to see Beam in that condition. His mind got blank. His brain stopped processing. He couldn't think what to do. He shouted his maid and pic unconscious Beam in his arms bridal style. He put Beam in the back seat of his car and went for the Hospital.

Thank you..... 🥰