EIGHT

Beam thought God surely would have taken so much time to make this gorgeous man in front of him. He is too perfect to be a human being. His greek God like well build physic attracted almost everyone present at the beach. His sand art also a master piece.

Beam mistakenly touched Forth because someone pushed him and the result was the messy form of the art. He was apologizing continuously to Forth for his unwanted mistake. Forth got angry at first then suddenly changed his face to a surprised one. Beam kept apologizing. Forth accepted his apology and demanded a coffee evening for the penalty.

Beam was more than happy because he got what he wished for. His love invited him for a date though it's not actually a date..... But spending evening with his desired person is off course a date for him.

In the evening at the coffee house, everybody were looking at them because they are very beautiful and handsome at the same time. They are perfect for each other. The waiter came and amazed forgetting to take orders. He just stared at Beam which made Beam uncomfortable. Forth tapped the table and brought the attention of the waiter. They ordered coffee and snacks, Beam at there came to know that, Forth loves black coffee without sugar. Though it affected Beam a lot and he thought may be he could change the taste of Forth to sweet because the tanned guy needs the sweetness in his life.

Beam was in his his thoughts when Forth spoke.... Weather he likes the coffee and the shop or not. Beam chuckled.. and said, he was very much happy. They had a small talk about themselves mostly about Beam.
Forth wanted to know everything about Beam which made Beam happy but a little surprise also because it's their first time together.

They separated after that. Beam had a beautiful memory about the date with Forth. He couldn't help but think a lot about Forth. He was madly in love with Forth.
They met several times and came closer especially Beam. Forth had always a face that Beam couldn't find out anything or any sign. He thought may be Forth was always like that.
:
:
:
Beam lost his parents at that time and had a deep sorrow in his heart. He couldn't get over it. Now he came in contact with Forth and his whole world changed.

But at that time he had no idea what Forth was thinking about him. He always hoped positive for his love.

End of the flash back.

Now he is with Forth but there is no love or closeness or care but fear, yells, hate and hearted. He even doesn't know where it will gonna stop. He doesn't have the dare to love with Forth. The love was long gone... At least Beam thought like that but in reality it's always been there deep down inside his heart.

He doesn't know what he had done to Forth that he was behaving this cruel.
God knows what happened with him. He can only pray ....

Author's note .....

Thank you dear ones for reading all the chapters before. I'm trying to improve my skills. Please let me know your thoughts. And please vote for me. Give me your valuable reply n suggestion. 😊😊😊