TEN

Beam discharged from the hospital and came back to home. He was weak and mentally unstable . He went to his bedroom straight not asking about Forth.

  The maid brought him warm milk and snacks. She advised him to take some rest. He was on his bed thinking of Forth. He wanted to know why.... Forth is doing things to hurt him. It's not that, he didn't want to know before but everytime he asked Forth... He  threatened him with his uncle and sister.

When Forth gave him the choice to choose between him and his sister , he was very much scared. Forth threatened him that, if he was not ready to go with him, then he would take his sister as his mistress and  sell her off to a brothel and made sure his uncle unable to do his business in the city. Beam had no choice but to come with Forth. He didn't know why, forth was doing this when Beam already loves him.

Forth brought Beam to his mansion and made him a prisoner. He had not only controller of his body but also his soul. At first, he was not that bad but after some time ,he forced himself on Beam. Literally raped him continuously everysingle night in a drunken state. Beam never saw a conscious Forth touching him. Everytime Forth did it to him, he felt disgusted because he knew ,Forth would not remember anything. Beam knew one thing that, Forth doesn't love him. He was doing this because of his hatred . But he didn't dare to ask about it.
  Forth killed his soul, he is a living ghost. Beam has nothing left. He also hates Forth. He blames himself for falling in love with this heartless person who ruined his body and soul.

But enough now.... He will surely ask about that. With this feeling, he went to sleep. He was tired both physically and emotionally. His mind and body needed rest.

Forth went to visit Beam in the room

Forth went to visit Beam in the room. He saw the Sleeping Beauty and wanted to hug him. Yeah... Forth had feelings for Beam but he was not admitting it till now.

After seeing Beam in that condition and the feeling of losing him, made him understand that ,he loves Beam. He hate to see Beam in this condition. Beam is not even talking to him right now. He misses the innocent smile of Beam when they first met at the beach.

flashback of Forth......
    Two years before at the beach when Forth first saw Beam he was stunned by the beauty of Beam. He thought how is it possible that a boy can be a beauty rather than a girl. He was actually a Bi . So he used to date girls before but after seeing Beam he changed his preference. But the problem was, Beam was the reason of his brother's death. So he shouldn't fall for him. He was trying  to control his feelings. When the waiter at the coffee shop stared at Beam, he felt jealous and stopped the waiter by tapping the table. The innocent smile, kind heart, care towards family of Beam made Forth fall for him more. But the ill fate of both led them towards a hateful journey. Forth wanted to hurt him but couldn't see him in pain. So he didn't know how to take revenge on him. He hated when Beam get closer to anyone else (like Jimmy) except him. So he stopped him going out of the house and to meet anyone. He gave him the necklace which his brother wanted to give it to Beam. Forth realized his brother was right about giving the necklace to Beam. It suits him. His angelic face now turned into a sad one. Tiredness clearly visible in his face.

Forth didn't know when he started to caress Beam's hair unknowingly. This made Beam wake up from his sleep.

Beam flinched to see Forth in his room. He feared Forth would do something hurtful again. But Forth got up from the bed and started going towards the door. Beam stopped Forth by grabbing his hand and questioned him without talking break(Why he is doing this). Forth ignored him and moved forward but Beam already made his mind to know the truth. So he didn't let Forth go. It made Forth angry and he threw Beam's hand forcefully which caused Beam fell on the floor. Forth realized what he had done, so he tried to get Beam up but Beam didn't let Forth to do that. He was asking again and again which made Forth to spill the truth.

😍😍Thank you guys.... Once again it's my humble request ...please vote..