SEVEN

Forth was standing outside of the O.T. in which Beam was laying unconscious. Doctors were busy treating Beam but here Forth was hell worried. He was unstable both physically and mentally. He knew Beam suppose to mean nothing to him but it's just the opposite. It's feel like someone stabbed him in the heart. A sharp pain lingered in his mind and head. He didn't want to loose Beam.
May be he wanted revenge but hurting Beam was more pain.

His maid came with a bag full of Beam's clothes and a pair of shoes for Forth. In hurry to save Beam, Forth forgot his shoes and came in with bare foot.

Sir please take some rest... said the maid.

Forth didn't answer.. He was looking towards the door of the operation room anxiously waiting to hear the well-being of Beam.

His family Doctor came and said that Beam is fine and out of danjor. Forth breathed heavily and sighed. The doctor asked about the accident of Beam but Forth didn't reply. The doctor was very worried for him and his actions because he knew Forth from his childhood.

Forth was a happy child before. He was kind and innocent. He loves pet adoption. He lost his parents in a road accident, so his brother is his only family. He was doing everything for him until he committed suicide.

After the death of his one and only beloved brother ,he changed alot. He didn't care much about anything happens to anyone. He couldn't take it that his brother ended his own life for a girl who didn't accept his love. Teenage children are so immature to think what is right and what is wrong. They just take steps according to their desire. They don't care about family and friends. Like wise Third ended his life not thinking about his poor brother Forth.

.....
.....
.......
.........

Beam gained consciousness. Forth went to visit him but Beam didn't look at him. Forth asked about what he feels, but got no answer. Beam was very quiet and didn't want to talk especially with Forth.

Forth got out of the room and went for home telling the maid to take care of Beam. The maid nodded and started covering Beam properly who is still weak to move.

Beam was sad... Actually very sad. He didn't know what happen to Forth. He didn't shouted at him before like he did that day. Something was wrong with him . Forth prisoned him in his house but didn't beat him or shout at him with harass words. It's first time, he was doing this.

Beam's memory flashed when he first met with Forth at the beach. At that time Forth was busy doing sand art. Beam was busy looking at the very handsome man in front of him. His tanned skin, dropping sweats, deep eyes and well build muscles make him fall for Forth . It was love at first sight.......

To be continued..... 😍😍😍😍😍

Author's note :

Thank you guys for reading this. And please forgive me for my grammatical errors because Eng is not my first language.

I'm thinking of writing my second book with Chanbeak couple... Please support me.... 🙏

Let me know your valuable comments.. So I can improve myself.