TWELVE

Beam was more than happy to see Forth there. Although Forth had done so many hateful things towards him, he knew, the love he had for him was always there. Even  his love became more for this big guy, his biggest bully. Beam also was crying and stretched out his hand to call Forth . Forth went to Beam and sit down on the bed by taking the left hand of Beam into his hand.

        He apologized Beam. He was regretting about what he had done in the past.
              He said " I don't know Beam wheather I love you or  hate you but one thing I'm sure that I can't leave without you". I need you in my life. Please forgive me. Revenge made me blind to see what is right and what is wrong . I know it's not easy to forget everything but please give me a chance to prove my sincerity. I missed you Beam......

   Beam was listening  Forth silently. His eyes were tearing. He was speechless. He couldn't think of anything except his past, his painful memories. But he knew that he loves Forth whole heartly. He tightened his fist in Forth's grip. He got up ( of course Forth helped him) and leaned on the shoulder of Forth. Forth hugged him from the side. They both had teary eyes. They  sobbed  both in pain and pleasure .
      Beam forgave Forth and gave him another chance. They promised each other not to leave each others side.

   Meanwhile Beam's cousin was listening all the conversation of them. Then she came to know about Forth's brother and his tragic death. She got scared because it was her who made Forth's brother to commit suicide. She sat down in the chair regretted for her words. She remembered that day.....

Flashback.... 

  Phi Beam , you are looking so handsome. I'm so happy to have you as my brother. My friends are always talking about you. Some other girls want you to date them....

Shhhhhh....... Ok.... Breathe.... I'm not that handsome. Why are you bragging about me. I'm just a simple guy and you're my cute little sister.

So, phi can I reject the girls who wants you as their boyfriend. Please... Let me, because I want to show them that I'm your sister. Please na.... Please...na.. na..

Ok.... Ok.... Ok... You can,happy!!!!??
Yeah, so much phi☺.

Beam's sister went to school and rejected every single girl who wanted to date Beam. Then the brother of Forth came in. He asked why he can't date Beam?? He liked him a lot. He can do anything for him. He can die for him. Beam's sister didn't  take his words seriously that time. She said, you are not worthy of my brother. You are not that good looking, you are  just a stupid looking guy. My brother surely would not want to be with you. So please, don't look for him. Go prepare yourself to be better.

Flashback end.....

She didn't know, her words would hurt him that much and he would commit suicide . She also didn't think that, for her wrong doings, Beam has to paid the price. At first, she thought Forth and Beam were in love, then she doubted about it after looking the pale face and sadness of her brother. But still, she had a idea that it must be lover's quarrel. So she didn't mind . But now she understood the situation.

She went to Forth and Beam and explained everything that happened before. She apologized to Forth and cried for her stupidity. She asked Forth to give punishment to her instead of her phi Beam. She apologized to Beam for his suffering. She knelt down on the floor and apologize with her hands together.

Forth stood up and went to her. He pulled her up and said, I couldn't get my brother back ,so didn't want to loose a sister for that. What you did was wrong but you didn't do it purposely. It was a misunderstanding.
To take revenge, I already had done so much hurtful things to Beam though he had nothing to do with it.
My vengeance already died down because of Beam. I stopped thinking about it. So you didn't have to worry for my forgiveness.  You should apologized to your phi instead. He suffered a lot...

Beam tried to understand everything that happened. He was unable to utter anyword. He always asked what his fault was but here it is. He suffered but he had nothing to do with the fault. He began to cry silently and Forth went to stop him. Forth hugged him tightly and asked him not to cry anymore. The problem was solved. The vengeance was over .

Beam forgave his sister because it was not her fault solemnly, but his also. In some way, he was also responsible. He was happy because, he got his love in this process.

Doctor discharged Beam within 5days. In these days, Forth took care of Beam. They tried to forget everything and started new......

Author's note :
  Thank you everyone..... Thank you for your response 🙏