ELEVEN

Beam couldn't believe this. He couldn't get what Forth was telling him. He thought Forth was fooling around. But to see Forth's seriousness, Beam chuckled.

"Rejection" !!!!????what are you saying Forth. That was the first word from Beam. He said, he doesn't know his brother(Forth's brother) and his love for him. He actually didn't get a chance to see him. He didn't evertalk to him . So how could Forth blem him for his brother's death!!!??

Forth was very angry. He furiously attack Beam with his words, he said how heartless and mean Beam is.....
Even after the death of his brother, he had no remorse . He should feel bad about his wrong doings. He could have been reject his brother but why he forced him to kill himself with harassing words!!??? How  could he be that cruel.
Forth was angry and sad at the same time. He was crying remembering his baby brother. He sat down on the floor and cried whole heartily.

On the other hand Beam couldn't process Forth's words. He was not what Forth described. His heart hurts seeing Forth in pain. He also crying unknowingly. He then sat down near Forth and tried to explain that, he doesn't know anything about his brother. He first time here know that Forth had a brother before.

Forth didn't believe any of Beam's words. He gave a picture to Beam to see, when Beam saw it , he surprised. It was his college time photo when he joined the college. It was taken from a side. He doesn't know when and who took that.

Forth said he found it on the side of his brother's dead body. That's when he promised to take revenge.

Beam said he is sorry for his brother but he was not the reason that he died. He can't blame him without any reason. He is talking revenge at the wrong person.
To listen Beam's words, Forth got angry and he pulled out Beam from his house. He threw Beam out of the house and said leave from my house and from me. You are a worst person I ever met. You should get the punishment , so you can feel bad for my brother . You could realize what sin you did in the past. You have got a cruel heart behind your innocent smile. You pretend to be good but in reality you are a very ugly person. Just get out from here, I don't want to see your face anymore.

Beam was hurt beyond imagination. He couldn't move, statued there. The words came from Forth  wrecked his heart. He felt sharp pain there. He felt like someone stabbed him in his heart. He couldn't take the hatred of Forth and couldn't prove himself innocent. Forth doesn't want to see him. It hurts..... He should be happy because he was free but all he felt was pain and sadness.

He got up from there and started to move towards the gate. This day was the last day of him at this house which he called home before. He was now homeless. He didn't know where to go. His uncle has a small house and he couldn't be a burden to him . Within a minute he became a unwanted person . Even Forth doesn't want to get revenge on him either. He was that unworthy to torture, love is another thing. He felt so hopeless. All these things he thought by going on the road. He was absent minded. At that time a car came rapidly and hit him. Beam's body flee and landed with a thud sound. There was darkness everywhere felt Beam when he closed his eyes. He didn't feel anything now.........

Beam opened his eyes in the hospital. His uncle was there and his sister also. They were worried for him. ....

But the first thing came to the mind of Beam was Forth. He was expecting to see him before his death. The only person who bullied him through out his life was the last person he wanted to see. He didn't know why!!! His heart beats so fast by the name of Forth after everything he had done to him .

Forth was standing next to the window when his mobile rang. He picked up the call because it was showing the name of Beam's sister. She informed him about Beam.

Forth got a panic attack. He sat down on the floor. He felt like his legs are not working. He was cursing himself for letting Beam go. He then rushed out from his house to the hospital where Beam was admitted.

Forth was standing in front of Beam not uttering a single word. Only tears were there in his eyes. He was totally a mess. He was looking at Beam with so much concern, hesitation and regret . His mouth was trembling making him unable to speak. Tears were rolling down on his cheeks....

After a long waiting... He finally said "BEAM"!!!!

Thank you dear ones for supporting till now. Keep voting and please comment me... If you have some suggestions... I'll be glad to know. 😍😍