Nine

Forth was in his bedroom thinking about Beam. He hates Beam to the core of his heart. But something is wrong with him.. Whenever he sees Beam in pain, it hurts him more. He disgusts this feeling. He is keeping him till now is due to take revenge on him for his beloved brother who committed suicide because of Beam.
He is in his thoughts when he was the kind innocent forth who loves everyone and can't heart a kitty.

In the Flasback....
Forth was a happy n lively person with a kind heart. After the death of his parents, he had only his younger brother to call a family. He loved him like his son. Everything he had like money, property... All was for his one and only baby brother. He let him studied in Bangkok because it was the wish of his brother. He stopped going Bangkok to his main house because he didn't want to feel the memories of their parents. But for his brother, he started to go there occasionally.

For some time everything went happy. His brother always told him about his study and friends, classes and future plans etc. He always wanted to be a Teacher, that's because he wanted to help the poor children who wants to study. He loved the teaching profession, it's a noble one.

Forth is a business man, don't know about teaching or teachers but he was happy back then to make his younger brother a teacher. He misses the innocent smile of his brother all the times. He gave his permission to his brother to do what he wished for not only the professon but his future partner also. One day, his brother went to meet him at the countryside and tell him that... He was in love. He demanded the necklace (which is from there parents) from him. Forth asked about the one he loves but his brother didn't give any information. He only said that ,let him propose first with the necklace. Without any second thought, Forth gave it to him and wished him luck.
:
:
After 2days Forth was informed about the suicide of his brother in his house at Bangkok. His whole world crushed down by the message. He couldn't think straight went to there imidiately.
He saw the lifeless body of his brother and a note with the necklace.

The letter.....

Brother, I love you very much. I know you also love me like there is nothing more. But I'm hurting... I'm in so much pain... It's killing me.. You always say that I am good, pretty and perfect but it is not true. You only say like that because you want to make me happy. I'm good for nothing ...brother. I don't want to live anymore... Beam is with another person and doesn't want me to love him. He is too perfect to be with me. I can't get him for myself. If I can't have him in my life then it's meaningless to live . He is my everything but I'm nothing to him.

The feeling of rejection is killing me. I can't harm him... So I want to end my life. When you will find this letter.. I'll be dead. But I love you so much my brother.. And always happy to born again as your brother.

Sorry for leaving you like this.... I know... I'm behaving like a coward but in love no one can act like brave. Forgive me please... Your beloved brother .

Forth found the letter, the necklace attached to a photograph named Beam...... He promised his brother to take revenge for him.

He searched for Beam not long a go, he got him. Parents were died. He was living with his uncle's family. No friends or other relatives were there for him. He was a smart yet calm n quite boy.

He followed Beam everywhere. Noted his likes and dislikes. He wanted to know everything about him so that when he would approach him, he could not let him down.

He waited for a perfect moment to introduce himself. As Beam was moving around the beach lonely where Forth was happened to doind the sand art ... he thought it was a perfect timing. He kept doing the art until Beam approached to him. To his luck, Beam just fell upon him. So Forth had nothing to do with the introduction of himself. It was Beam who first talked to him and his badluck continued...

From the author.....
Guys please support me for my next work about chanbeak. Thank you so very much for reading my work . I'm trying to be better everytime I update.

Please keep voting........ Thanks again so 😍😍😍😍