Chapter 4.

"Psst Hyung.."

"Hyung!!" Jungkook nudged Seokjin, who was sleeping with a frown on his face.

"Mhmm What? Why are you waking me up at this time" He asked rubbing his eyes and then directly looking at the wallclock.

"Uh hyung, sorry for waking you up but..."

Seokjin's expression softened, remembering that Jungkook likes to cuddle something while he sleeps and he doesn't bring his plushies here.

"You can't sleep? Come to my bed." He motioned the young boy to come to his bed.

"No no actually, Namjoon hyung called me." Jungkook answered, clearing it that he only woke his boss up for work purposes. Otherwise he would never wake him up, he knows Seokjin already only gets limited sleep.

At Jungkook's statement, Seokjin abruptly sat up. Coming to his serious work mode, he commanded Jungkook to go on.

"Report."

"Namjoon hyungs team has found the spy whom the night gale acquitted to spy on our Jeju headquarters."

"Show me the location"

Jungkook turned on his phone and opened his senior's email.
He handed the phone to Seokjin.

"He's roaming near our hotel at this time."

Seokjin stood up at once and wore his coat.

"Come on, let's go"

Jungkook nodded and they both headed outside, with their guns hidden in their pant belts.

------

He was taking quick steps on the vacant street. It was hard for him to see as the moon was covered by the gloomy clouds, spreading darkness everywhere. Yet it was fortunate too, as his enemy would find it troublesome to catch him in his dark attire under the night sky.

But oh boy...he didn't know who exactly he was up against.

As he was about to turn to change the lane, he noticed two silhouettes, just a few meters away.
He quickened his pace, yet the two shadows kept getting closer and closer.

Now he was certain that he was being followed. He knew how cruel his enemy could get. Just by thinking of the consequence of getting caught, his hands started shaking.

He inhaled a shaky breath and started running with all his might.
He took turns after turns. Just when he realized there were no longer footsteps behind, he stopped to catch his breath, kneeling on the ground.

He got up to run again but was faced by death itself.

One of them, was standing in front of him, blocking his way. Judging by his fierce aura, he guessed it was probably the boss.
Shit! He cursed. They used the shortcut, they

were indeed the smarter one here.
He turned back to run to the opposite side but was met with the other one.
He was trapped from both sides. A line of sweat formed on his head.

Before he could think of a way to run off, he was grabbed by the collar and smashed to the ground by the boss.
He put his foot on his chest and shooted an icy glare at him, while the other one took out his gun and kneeled down to point it directly at his head.

There was no escape now...

The guy on his knees looked up at his boss, waiting for his order.

The boss looked down with the same icy glare.

"Who are you working for?" He asked.

"I-I don't know"

"Who" he put some pressure on his chest "Is" more pressure "your" more pressure "boss?"

"I don't know"

"Jk- " He was about to order but was cut off.

"Y-you'll never be able to compete him...I'm just one of the many he sent after you" he sneered, still trying to be a bit brave but the crack in his voice was saying otherwise.

Hearing the words of the weak man under his wrath, the boss's lip turned up.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked.

"W-who?"

"Kim Seokjin"

His mouth gaped at hearing that name.

Never in million lives did he think he would meet the King of the dark world.
And to have offended him? He at once realized he chose the wrong side.

"No no wait..I'll tell you...wait..."

He slightly tilted his head, indicating him to go on.

"He is the 'Caican' "

He knowingly smirked at the confession.

"S-sir...I-I..apologize"

He took his foot off of him and turned around to leave.

"Kill him"

"N-no pl-"

*Bang*

--------

"Hyung, as expected, it was Caican"

"Of course, it's only him who's trying to challenge my authority in South Korea"

"Let him play...let's see for how long he hides and sends his little minions to us...Eventually he will be caught"

"Yes Hyung"

Caican...No one knew who he really was? How he looked? They just knew to shiver whenever they heard that name...One of the cruelest person in the dark world. The master of changing looks and spying. He was the one after them...interesting.

But no matter how ruthless or smart he was...he was still very far behind from Seokjin.

Even the biggest mafias from Korea, Japan and China and from other Asian and Western countries never dared to challenge him. Yet here this Caican was...challenging the throne of the King.

All Seokjin needed to find was his true identity. And after that?
It was a child's play to remind him of his little worth.

-------