Chapter 3.

Y-you?" She didn't expect to see him this soon when he said 'we'll meet again'.

"We met again.." He smiled mischievously.

"We just met in the morning!"

Taehyung chuckled in his deep voice.

She almost melted hearing his chuckle, she always had a thing for deep voices.
But the she remembered it's been hours since he left
'How come he's still here? By any chance, Is he a stalker? '
'Oh no, what if he's a serial killer.'

"What?" He asked seeing her confused and startled face.

"Why are you still here?" She asked, eyeing him suspiciously.
"By any chance.....Are you stalking us?" She let out her suspicion.

Lisa smacked her shoulder at that accusation.
'Oh, she's here too.'
"Don't be rude! He helped you!"

She gave her an 'I forgot you were here ' look.
In return, she just glared at Y/n and then put her focus on Taehyung, waiting for him to answer.

"Actually, I am also staying in this hotel."

"Ohh, that's why you knew the way so clearly," said Lisa, now understanding.

"Ahm..well..we gotta go for lunch. We missed it in the morning because of you." Y/n blabbered, attempting to get out of there.
'Aishh..what did you just say.. I swear you ramble whatever when you're hungry.' Now she was cursing herself under her breath.

"Wait because of me!?" He asked, clearly surprised. He was expecting grateful looks and here this girl just accused him of being the reason she missed her breakfast.

"N-not you..me" she whispered before
running away from there, to get out of that awkward circumstance and Lisa followed her after waving him a bye.

"Wow! we just left an impression of being crazy girls."

Lisa snickered recalling the incident as they entered the dining lounge.

We definitely did.

-------

"Crazy girls" He shrugged , grinning and went to get something to eat as he hadn't taken breakfast that day too.

...

"So students! We're going on a trip tomorrow morning"

"Ooooooo"

"So you guys go and assemble your stuff! , I don't want anyone to delay the timings just because they can't find their matching sandals " Their Geography professor, Dong Wook warned, glimpsing at the girls.

"As if boys don't take time to get ready!". Y/n muttered to Lisa, knowing how big of a sexist that professor was.

"Just because you don't take time to get ready, you think he's wrong."