Chapter 8.

_11 p.m._

With clouded thoughts, she walked outside, back to where she left Lisa. Yet, the corner was empty. 'This girl! Where did she run off to now?' Her eyes wandered across the place once, twice, thrice...yet she failed to locate the girl in beige off-shoulder dress. A sudden wave of panic swept across her.
'Oh God, she's totally drunk...what if somebody- no no!'
Without wasting a single second, she took out her phone to call her friend but it kept reaching voicemail.
'F***! Lisa, what trouble are you in now?'
Rushing inside the hut, she checked all the rooms, restrooms, balcony and even the rooftop, but there was no sign of Lisa.
"Maybe she went back?" She hurridly made her way to the parking spot but it was full of buses. But just to make sure, she went up to a few guys smoking outside.
"Hey hae Jo! Did any of the buses return back to the hotel yet?"
"None, and they arent planning to for another hour. Why?"
"Have any of you guys seen Lisa?"
"I saw a guy took her with him in his super luxurious car. I thought she knew him so we didn't-"
"Ok thanks." She turned her back to them and ran to...she had no idea where.
'I don't even have a car, how the f am I supposed to find her?'
"Lisa you stupid bitch!"
In her own thoughts, she didn't notice a car coming from her side, luckily the driver did and managed stopped the car just seconds before hitting her. The driver quickly came out.
"Ma'am are you okay?Hey its you,y/n?"
"Taehyung? Oh I'm so sorry I wasn't lookig where I was going."
"I noticed. Well where are you rushing to? It's so cold out," he chuckled, "Why are you running with only one heel?" "Huh?"
Looking down, she saw her feet with only one heel. 'When did this happen?' "Well, if you need to be somewhere I can give you a ride.
'I'm aware of not going into strangers cars and we're practically strangers, but right now, Lisa is way more important than my own safety.'
"It's Lisa, She was super drunk and I left her for a second and some guy took her with him-- I know I shouldn't have left her. It's just all my fault I-I-"
"Hey hey...it's okay. We're gonna find her and get her home safely." He patted her shoulders and opened his car's front door.
"Let's take a round of the nearby areas, maybe she wanted to get some fresh air and went for a walk." Hastily nodding, she tightened her seat belt.
"Let's go."
"Please be fine, Lis."

_1 a.m._

"I'll drop you to your room and then talk to one your teachers okay?" He voiced out as the elevator door opened.
"No, I'll come with you. I'm just gonna change before." She replied, taking quick steps to her room.
It has been 2 hours and they'd checked all nearby hotels with no luck. Now they had no choice but to tell a supervisor and call her parents.
"Maybe she's in the hotel and we're panicking for nothing..." he tried to comfort her as she shakily tried to fit the key in the keyhole.
"Are you STUPID? Some GUY took her to his CAR! AND you think she'd be safely dozing off in her bed?"
She waved the only keys to their room infront of Taehyung's face when the neighbor door opened and Jungkook stepped out.
"Uhm Y/n if you don't mind, please come inside."
And she was safely dozing off in Jungkook's bed and he and Jin were standing by the side.
She questionably looked at Jungkook, trying her best to ignore the man beside him, who only a while ago, gave her a handful of unasked butterflies.
"Um I saw her at the party and she said you left her for uhm something and-" Jin cut his little explanation off, "She said you left her to hook up with some 'hot guy'." His eyes scanned Taehyung before landing on her. There was a hint of a foreign emotion in them which made her want to explain herself.
"I only left her to go the restroom!"
"She puked all over Jungkook so he took her back here and she fell asleep on the way. Now take her and get going." 'Rude!'

_

"Hyung! you said that Taehyung might be the Black tiger. Should we follow him?"
"I don't think it's him anymore."
"How's that so?"
"Black tiger is after y/n for so long and Taehyung was with her tonight. He had a lot of time to capture her, but he didn't. It can't be him."
____

Next day.
7a.m.

"I did WHAT!?"
"Yes Ma'am, you know how worried I wa-"
"I vomited all over His. Brand. New. Shirt!?"
"Is that what you care about out of the whole situation!? You had me running in one heel!"
"I can't believe I embarrassed myself like that infront hi-- Ah Aah leave my ear ALONEEE!"
"I'm going down with our luggage. I have placed your clothes on the bed. Change and come down. I'm done with your shit."
___

Headphones in her ears, she gazed outside the bus window as a sweet melody played. She watched all the kids hopping on their respective buses, new tourists going in the hotel to take their places. As her eyes wandered around the people who were too busy to notice her existence, they landed on a pair of eyes who did. He was looking right back at her as Jungkook was placing their luggage in their car beside him.
"They're leaving too"
"Whom?" The girl sitting beside her asked.
"The guy you puked on yesterday."
"Oh my God, Hide me!"

She giggled at her words as the driver started the bus and it slowly turned away from the hotel, all while her eyes were fixed on him and his on her... till the bus went out his sight and they both blurred into eachother's background.

_

"Hyung, why did you let them go?"
"It's not her."
"She's not?"
He shaked his head.
"She's not my y/n. I confirmed yesterday, she didn't have y/n's birthmark. She's just some girl. We won't have to cross path again."

__________________________________________________________________
A/n: I'll probably have to finish this story and then re edit it. I don't recommend reading this story till it's finished.