Chapter 5.

The next day.

As planned earlier, Y/n and Lisa along their classmates went to explore the island, ofcourse under the supervision of two of their teachers.

Lisa kept an eye on Y/n the whole time. Even if there would be a slightly bigger stone in her way, she would jump forward to help her out while y/n could only facepalm herself.

"I'm not made of glass! No need to be cautious of my each step"

"Nah I'm not taking any risk, not like another handsome man would appear to help you to your room. You're too heavy! I won't be able to carry...my back will break!"

"Woahhh and I thought you cared about me"

Lisa giggled as she wrapped her arms around Y/n's.

"Come on bestie, I got you."

And just like that, they roamed through the island all day. But still only a small part of the island was covered.

In the evening, as they were thinking of retreating back to the hotel...one of their classmates Doo Sik called for everyone's attention.
"Guys, there's an amusement park just nearby.We should check it out today!"
"YES-"
"NO!!!"
One of the professors butted in, quickly declining the latter's suggestion. Of course a 42 year old, claiming to be 30 would feel much tired than some 18 year olds.
"We'll come here tomorrow, I'm sure your classmates are tired now. Not everyone is as active as me." He tried his best to control his heavy breathing while saying that.

All the students shrugged at his words.

"We're completely energetic sir!"

"If you're tired, you can tell us. We'll go back to the hotel!" Doo Sik smirked.

"Me? No way, I'm completely fine! I can run for miles after this!"

"Well if that's the casee, then let's go to the amusement park!"

Both the professors had no choice but to follow their enthusiastic students to the amusement park.

------

"Guys look there's a maze, come on let's see who comes out first" The transfer kid, Lee Xuan suggested.

"Nope, we're going back. It's too late"

"But the sun hasn't even set yet...Sir, are you perhaps tired?" Doo Sik again argued back. This kid surely had some guts.

"No of course not!"

"..."

"Ok then, you guys can go enjoy the maze."

"Thank you sir!"

"BUT!" Professor Han comtinued. "Only the ones who still have the energy to go through the maze and then walk back to hotel will go inside!"

So in the end, most of the class ended up enjoying ice cream under the supervision of the professors while some of them decided to go in the maze.

"Don't tell me you're tired too." Lisa nudged Y/n who was sitting on the grass.
"Of course not, And its not like we get to go into these huge mazes everyday."

The maze was indeed massive.

There were 7 entry ways into the maze and the maze consisted of 3 levels. Blue, Red and Green.

The students in addition to finding the exits, also had to find the keys to the next level of the maze.

After settling all the rules, the students started their individual competition.

And of course, since their mission was to win against each other, y/n and Lisa both went inside from different gateways.

For the sake of Lisa, she did walk into the maze, but now she was quite afraid all alone.