chapter 11

"GET YOUR HANDS FUCKING OFF HER BEFORE I DRILL YOU ALL INTO THE GROUND."

The men immediately backed away as Seokjin paced towards her direction and kneeled down to pick her up in his arms and headed towards his room upstairs.

He placed her figure on his bed and went out. By the time he returned with a tray of food, she was already sitting. He placed the tray infront of her and asked her to eat.
"I need to say something."
"I need to say something too, I'll go first." He nodded at her, sitting down and facing her.
"Why am I here?"
"Because you slept last night without telling me your address."
"You tracked me in a dark alley, I don't think It'd be any hard for you to find where I live."
His lips twitched. "Now it's my turn."
"You didn't answer me."
"What happened to you downstairs?"
"You didn't answer me, I won't answer you."
"You don't want to go home?"
"I had a panic attack."
"Why?"
"I don't like unknown places or people. I feel uncomfortable."
"Am I making you uncomfortable right now."
She inhaled. "No."
"Then stay here."
"Huh?"
"You'll stay in the room beside mine till you're here."
"Till I'm here? I'll be going to my home now."
"I'm sorry I can't allow you to do that."
"I'm sorry I'm not your daughter."

"He was a rapist, y/n. He has been to jail many times. He was there under a fake ID."

"Who are you talking about?"
"Your ex manager."
'Oh'
"But... he's dead now."
"Someone hired him to kidnap you. I'm sorry you got tangled in my mess because of a misunderstanding. But I can't allow you to get out of this house till I've captured Caican."
"Who's Caican?"
"Someone who wants to kidnap you."
"So he's like you, except that you succeeded."
"I've not captured you!"
"Then let me go, I have a job to seek."
She got up and dusted her clothes but soon her arm was pulled and she landed on a lap.
"You aren't putting a damn foot out of this room." His eyes were flaring but so was hers.
"Then you've kidnapped me, Kim Seokjin."
"You'll be paid to work here." This seemed to calm her nerves as she gulped and asked,
"What do I have to do?"
"Whatever you prefer to do. There's a variety. You can help the house cleaning, you can...yes, that's all"
"I'm not gonna be your maid!"
"What do you want to do then? Sew clothes for my men? I won't allow that."
'She'll have to take everyone's measurements, that'll be too much work. '
"I want to train."
"Huh?"
"Train me like one of your men."
"I can't al-"
"Allow that? Well, you don't have much choice here, Mr. Kim Seokjin."
"Well ok then, you'll be crying and asking for another job in a day anyways."
"Let's bet then, whoever makes the other one cry first will fulfill the other person's 2 wishes."
His lips curved upwards.

'And that's my chance to make him let me go.'

'I've never cried once in the last decade.'
....

"He's dead."
The little boy cried.
"It was a fucking rabbit."
"He was my rabbit! I raised him."
"Well it's dead like your mother now."
The boy's cries got louder and louder.
The man kneeled down to the boy's height and took him in his embrace.
"See, that's why I had to kill him. You loved that thing too much. You aren't allowed to have a soft spot. Stop loving, otherwise I have to kill everyone you love."
The boy's cries soon died down.
"That's my boy. Feel nothing, be ruthless. That's how you're gonna be worthy."

_______

"Why are you here?"
"I couldn't sleep."
The little girl patted the cold floor beside her. "Come here."
The boy layed down beside her as she put some of the blanket over him.
"Are you sad?"
The boy nodded.
"What happened?"
"I won't tell, you will hate me."
"I can never hate you."
"I killed someone today."
The sentence ended with a small whimper. She held him tightly.
"You h-hate..."
"You're not a bad person, Jin."
"I-I-"
"You'll be alright."

"I wa-

She was yanked up by an arm and dragged out of the room before she could even open her eyes. She still thought it was one of her jump scare dreams but his dark voice made her realize it's infact reality.

"Practice starts at 5. If you wanna be like my men, then better start by waking up early."
"No one informed m-"
"Just shut up and come now."

He dragged her through various staircases, leading to basements under basements.
Finally they reached a large hall with various guns and targets.

"It's empty, why aren't your men here yet!?"
"Cause they're sleeping."
"What? Then why am I here?"
"You're going to practice before them."
He then gave her some boxing gloves told her to punch him.
'Oh it's gonna be fun."

Three hours later, she was kneeling on the ground, sweat making her clothes stick to her bones as tried to catch her breath, yet not once did she manage to punch him.

Footsteps were heard before the door opened and a crowd of men walked in. Just as she was getting up to greet them, a towel was thrown on her.
"Put it on and go now."
"It's been only 3 hours! What am I supposed to do the whole day."
"Do whatever you want to do inside the mansion."

As she was going to the door to head upstairs, a familiar figure walked upto her.
"Oh hey, you're still here."
He out forward his hand with a smile.
"Hey Namjoon! I was training." He seemed amused as he looked at his boos and back at her again.
"He was training you. Oh I feel bad for you."
She chuckled at his words.
"Well, if he's too much. You can always ask me to train, I'll be more than willing."

"Why aren't you gone yet!?"
"GOING!!"

"Well see you later, Namjoon."
"See you later, y/n"
...
It took her forever to finally find her way back to the ground floor but she finally did it.
But now there was more confusion, she had to find the stairs to the first floor to go to her bedroom but she had arrived at a different part of the ground floor. She decided to just walk around explore this part. It was the more serene part. As she walked through the halls while enjoying the view of the grounds outside, she noticed some greenery. She walked over to that place only to find a small garden hidden by green bushes and trees.
The scene left her in awe.
It seemed as if the person who cared for this garden, loved it like it's own child. All the flowers were in their full bloom. It was like little peace of heaven in the pits of hell

When we get out of this place, I will get you a very big house.
It's ok even if it's a small one. But I want a small garden.
What flowers do you want in it?
"Honeysuckles!"
The boy chuckled. You want bees in our garden?
No! Honeysuckles are flowers. My mommy used to plant them in our garden.
Then I'll make sure our garden will have alot of honeysuckles!

There were rows and rows of honeysuckles beaming in the air.

Her steps halted to admire the beautiful pink flowers that reminded her of him.

"I wonder if the things that remind
m

e of him, remind him of me
too?"

"What are you doing here?" She turned around with a gasp at the sudden voice.
"You gave me a heart attack!"
"This is a mafia base. You can't roam around here freely."
"Well, it's so big. How am I supposed to know where to go?"
"I've asked Minji to accompany you."
"Who? The girl who can't speak."
He nodded.
"Now go and remember, no one enters this garden except me. I'll consider this as a first mistake."
"Well then lock it up if you don't want people to look at it. I can't believe you planted these beautiful things." She muttered a few more sentences while stomping out.
He sighed as her footsteps faded in the background.
'I'm here in our garden. Where are you? Why is it taking you so long to come?'