Chapter 2

A small girl in a floral dress came running into her big yet simple wooden kitchen.

"Mom! Mom !" She called, tucking on her mom's trousers, who was busy mixing the came better.

" What is it honey? " her mom looked down at her adorable 6 year old daughter.

Just by looking at her red pouty lips and innocent puppy eyes, she knew she wasn't just here to greet her mother, she wanted something.

" Can I pleaseee go outside to playy? " she requested as she batted her eyelashes innocently, hoping to hear a yes.

Her mom chuckled at her daughter trying to act all cute.

"Beanie..baby"
She halted her work and cleaned her hands with a handkerchief.

"I'm not free right now...I can't take you out." She said crouching down

Please wait for an hour..Mommy will finish baking this cake for Appa and you, and then all of us will go out together, ok?"

"B-but " she tried to protest, but knowing very well that her mom wouldn't budge, she stopped herself from saying anything further.

"Please honey, listen to mom."

"Okiee..." she pouted.

Waiting for one whole hour meant she had to be patient for a long time and it was something she was really really bad at...Being patient.

Knowing her daughter fully well, her mom gave her an idea, while she herself went back to mixing the batter.

"Go and draw a pic of mommy making a cake and show me how I look."

This idea seemed interesting to the little girl so she obliged and went out of the kitchen.

As she walked past the main door beside the stairs that led to the garden, she noticed the security guard in a deep slumber.

A mischievous smile was now plastered on her face as she turned back, wore her shoes quietly and sneaked outside.

Little y/n's POV:

*20 minutes later.*
'Its soo fun to run wherever I want because mommy is not here to scold me.'
She yawned, already getting tired of her little adventure.
Just then she saw something that refuelled her energy all at once.
"Wow !! A butterfly!" She gasped as her eyes fell on a beautiful orange butterfly with an amber shade on the upper part of her wings.

"Sooo beautiful! Come here baby !" She squealed, trying to catch her but the butterfly flew away...

So she did what she thought was best, ran after her.

After some time, The 6 year old got tired of chasing the butterfly, so she turned back to go home.

But...

"Where am I ?"

"Mom ! Dad! "

She looked to looked to her left and right, front and behind . But she was in a completely unfamiliar surrounding.

Panic started taking over her heart but she reminded herself to stay calm. Of course knowing how mischievous their little daughter was, her parents had taught her what to do in a situation like this, be a sensible girl, stay calm and call for them. That's what she tried to do. She tried her best to stay calm and search here and there even tho she was on the verge of breaking down.

------

*1 hour later*

She had been haphazardly running around while immensely crying and screaming for her parents, she was nowhere near calm now...how could she be? She had never been away from her mom for this long.