Chapter 6:

After obtaining the map of the maze and interrogating which path she took from the ticket collector, he went inside from gate 4.

Even if he didn't have the map, with his level of Iq, it would be easy for him to pass the maze in minutes. But, he was scanning each and every corner, each and every dead end. After sometime, he came across a small cleaner's room. He twisted the knob but it was locked from outside.

He was now certain...
....She was inside.

He took a small pin out, which he often used for these purposes.

After unlocking the door and switching the lights on. He saw her figure laying unconscious near a corner.

His felt a strange ache in his heart.

Bending down, he took her in his arms and went out to completed the remaining maze.

As soon as he reached the last part, he heard foot steps nearing and voices calling her name.

He glanced at his surroundings and saw a resting bench ahead.

He placed her sleeping figure on it and left.

----

On the other side, Lisa came out of the maze shouting, " I won ! I WON" only to find all the other classmates gawking at her.

"Am I the last?"

"No you're the second last. Y/n's still inside."

"So I still WON! WON! WON!" She danced in victory.

They all scoffed at her.
"You and the 3rd last person had the time difference of 20 minutes."

"Will Y/n come out tomorrow morning?" Doosik asked, annoyed after waiting so much for her.

"She must be scared alone..." Lisa mumbled in realization.

They all laughed at Lisa's statement.

"I'm going in to look for her" Lisa stated before entering the exit of path 4.

"Wait! You'll get lost again! We're coming too."

So all the classmates rushed into the path 4 to find Minsuh and to tease her about it the whole year.

--

"There...there she is!"

Lisa rushed to the resting bench and assumed that Y/n was sleeping.

"Lisa was losing her senses being scared for her and she's here sleeping so peacefully. "

They all surrounded her.

"She has a bit of fever too...Let's just carry her outside." Lisa said, as she put her hand on y/n's forehead.
They took her outside and joined the rest of the class.

By that time, the professors had already called for a bus to escort them to the hotel because they assumed that 'the students must be tired'

-------

Meanwhile, In room 208, someone was pacing back and forth, waiting for a certain person's arrival.

"Hyung, why did he lock her in that maze? I thought he was after you...what use does he have of a college student?

Seokjin glanced at him with a meaningful look in his eyes.

"Does he know who she is?"

"That could be the only reason. So, it wasn't just my father who was looking for her all these years. The rival gangs were after her too".

"Your father couldn't find her because we used to steal and replace all the leads to her but if we had known that the nightmare gang and other gangs and night tiger is after her too..."