TWO

"I respectfully decline to answer because I honestly believe my answer might tend to incriminate me."
~Joey Gallo
———

When I opened my eyes, I did not expect to wake up in the room where I met the unfamiliar man from before.

The man who i'd met at the club, the man who looked so beautiful with his hair hanging in his face, the man who told me my life was in danger, the man who had broke into my apartment, the man who hit me across the head with a vase.

Gasp. He hit me across the head with a vase.

I suddenly sat up, looking around the room again and hoping not to meet face with Tom again, as right now if I saw him, i'd probably hit him across the head with something a lot larger than a vase. Perhaps a chair.

My eyes darted across the room and discovered that Tom was in fact not here. I was alone in his room, his incredibly modern room.

I grabbed the white sheets that covered my legs and I discovered that I was now no longer in my black dress from the night before. My eyes widened at the thought that he may have seen me in my underwear. I was now in a large gray shirt that stopped mid thigh and had a unicorn on the front of it, with bold words saying, 'Stay Magical'

I shook my head, stepping off the bed and darted around the room looking for my clothes and where they could possibly be, but I saw no sight of them.

I cursed quietly, walking towards the door in light footsteps and trying to avoid making noise and hinting at the fact that I was awake. I grabbed the door handle and opened the door, my eyes meeting with the bright light coming from inside the kitchen windows.

I glanced around, catching no sight of Tom, and taking it as my cue to escape. I ran towards the front door, grabbing the handle and pulling at it, hoping that it would somehow be open, but alas it wasn't.

I pulled at the handle rapidly, trying to get it open, and eventually slamming my fist against it in anger and frustration.

"I don't know if you can tell, but it's locked." Toms voice spoke from behind me, making me freeze, before I spun around to look at him with a slight angered look. "You were out for a long while, but I didn't know it would have this effect on you."

"You hit me across the head with a vase."
I pointed out.

"It was only way for me to get you back here." He said, stepping closer to me, which made me try and step back but found myself pressed against the door, even though he was a few feet away.

"You could have just asked."

"We both know you wouldn't have come here if I just asked. You're rather stubborn, did you know that? Also, apologies for the vase, i'll buy you a new one." He said.

My mouth fell open. "You broke my vase?"

"It was a rather pathetic vase."

I let out an small annoyed sigh, already knowing that this guy was going to be a frustration to be around, bringing my hands up to my face for a moment before looking back up at him, "Where are my clothes?"

He pointed towards the kitchen counter, where my clothes sat on the white marble folded neatly, with my shoes next to them and my purse placed leaned against my shoes.
"They smelled, so I washed them."