FOURTEEN

You can't force someone to respect you, but you can refuse to be disrespected.
~Jordan Belfort
———
Gore warning

Like an force that filled the room like a plague, an presence that made itself very clear and threatening, Tom continued to circle the man.

The blood stained dagger that was held by crimson dipped fingers, twirled in hand like a mirror, reflecting the dim light that flooded the room. The lack of presence on most faces left the man in the middle looking like a child in a room of very angry adults.

"You guys are so fuckin' stupid. You knew what you did and you still did it anyways. You're the biggest idiots i've ever seen." The man in the chair laughed, his laughter laced with mania, blood leaking from his mouth and dribbling down his chin.

The glare across the others faces deepened, but mostly across Tom's. He was definitely the most pissed off at the man strapped in the chair. The red covering his knuckles were evident that he had delivered the most blows to the man.

   Sam brought his fingers to the bridge of his nose, squeezing it for a moment in annoyance before he pulled his hand away and stared angrily at the man. "Why do you keep saying that? You say we messed up, but according to who?"

The man in the chair smirked at the ground, before his eyes dragged along the floor and landed on Tom's shoes, who had now stopped to the side of him, the look of anger still very present on his face. The mans eyes trailed up to meet Tom.

"You didn't think your ol' Daddy would let you get away with this?" He grinned.

Tom breathed out angrily, "What are you talking about?"

"You all think you can run forever, that one day he won't find you and kill you, but you're wrong. He's out there and he's on his way. He isn't coming just for the girl, he's coming for you. He's gonna knock some sense into you," He paused for a moment, the grin widening,
"Just like he did when you were a kid."

With that, Tom plunged the dagger into the thigh of the man, and the man let out a pained scream, his head tilting back as he bellowed out, his breaths heaving. The scream could be heard echoing though the room like a drum. Tom stared straight into the eyes of the man, his eyebrows deeply furrowed, eyes filled with fury.

"Shut your fucking mouth."

"Why? Are the memories far too painful? That's hilarious, even with all that you really couldn't learn to grow up? You're still a kid. You have no fuckin' idea what you're doing. Just leave the business to the grown ups instead of sticking your head into business that isn't yours." The man snarled.

"I stick my head into any business I want, especially when it's false." Tom replied.

The man chuckled, "False? You don't think her parents did it? Then who did? You don't think they couldn't get a little blood on their hands?"

The more the idiotic man spoke, the more aggravated everyone in the room got, especially Tom, who's dagger was still plunged in the mans thigh, his grip on the handle tight which left his bruised knuckles turning white. Harry occasionally rolled his eyes every now and then, finding himself also very annoyed by the man tied in the chair.

Tom shook his head, "No, they didn't do it. I know it for a fact, I found it out myself because I don't listen to the mouths of liars."