4) In which she done her a favor [RATED R]

Sometimes we need fantasy to survive the reality..

Cristiano Ronaldo - the famous, hot stud Portuguese soccer player, a.k.a. CR7.

The Sultan of the Stepover.

The King of Football.

People know him by those nicknames. What they doesn't know is...

the guy's also insane in the membrane.

A screwy perv. A horny ass.

"Your pussy, Kayla. I want to see it." I heard him say one last time.

My body temperature changed, probably hitting 38 degree Celcius. My nostrils flared, the breaths I'm taking in were coming out in harsh puffs. I gripped my cell phone tight, and in a jiffy I was spitting curses in my cell phone's voice receiver.

"You, son-of-a-diseased-sandwich! What makes you think I'll let you see my..genitals? Who do you think you are? You're a crazy maniac footballer! Get me out of your filthy thoughts, you..you..rectal-meat-thermometer!" My curses may not make sense, but I'm furious and right now it doesn't matter!

Cristiano the perv let out a quiet, deep baritone laugh of satisfaction, and it sent my nerves on edge much much worse.

"You know who I am, Kayla, and I'm damn proud of it. You don't need to be rude."

"I don't give a DONALD Duck of who you are! You're complaining of my rudeness? Why should I be nice to you when you're doing the opposite thing to me? You are uncouth and immoral!"

"Quit overreacting," he said in a low pitched voice. "All I ask of you is a picture."

"My god, just go out and hook up with a girl!" I said in outrage. "Or browse some dirty pictures online and jerk off or whatever you do it with your thing!"

His chuckle was like a gentle purr on my ear. "That's the plan, wasn't it? Build my upper-body strength."

Take note: this soccer player's way of building upper-body strength is by jacking off.

Without warning my mind pictured him in the locker room after a soccer practice, naked and sweating, his hands on his massive cock, groaning and cursing, hips buckling.

Aargh.. Erase erase!

"Just a glimpse, candy," he whispered. "You don't have to be naked. I know you wear thongs, just move the string aside. Pop your cherry out and snap a photo of it. Ah wait, make it wet-"

BEEEEEEP!!

I pressed the end call button hard, before my brain gets traumatized.

Immediately I turned on my laptop and opened McCarthy's email. In a very sour mood I send her a message of withdrawing my contract and that I will be returning the money back to their account in the morning. I told her that her boss is sick, and he needs to be checked from the neck up. Immediately.

"What's wrong, Kayla?" Marie had awoken up. She rose in a sitting position and rubbed her eyes. "Were you yelling?"

"Sorry, sweetie," I said, giving her a distressed look. "I hit my big toe against the chair; sorry, big sis went pirate-talk."

"Oh. That's gonna turn to a tomato."

I smiled, standing up and tucked her back under the sheets. "Go back to sleep, sweetie, don't worry about it."

"Night," she said, and falls back into slumber.

I heaved a deep sigh. I brushed Marie's bangs away from her eyes as I contemplated our situation. The world is cruel, and being broke is stressful. We already have lived on as little as possible-- I even stopped buying coffee for myself. With Marie studying in a prestigious school I thought I was doing a good job, but it seems like I still have to figure out how to survive.