13) In Which She Became His Gatinha [RATED R]

Mature readers Only

Mature readers Only!

I stomped through the halls of the house, leaving my staff spinning in my wake. I was in a foul mood, and no one had the courage to trifle me. This morning I was ill-tempered to begin with, and it was exacerbated by the stress in practice and the pressure of the oncoming matches.

This morning our session began with the usual warm-up exercises and ball possession work. Under the orders of Ancelotti, my teammates Keylor Navas, Pacheco, Arbeloa, Contreão, Nacho, Illara, Lucas Silva, Chicharito and Jesé participated in a training exercises, although Isco and Kroos did running exercises on the pitch. I trained separately with Ramos, Pepe, James, and Bale, who was acting strange the whole session. Gareth is a good friend of mine, I know that this season has been turbulent for him but he needs to buckle down and concentrate. We can't afford to lose a spot for the finals.

I had enough of my day but I needed to hang myself loose before calling it a night.

I need to see her.

So I dropped something outside her door before I made my way to the indoor pool.

I was lying on a chaise lounger in high-fowler's position when she came into my view. She entered the room in robe and flip flops, but I discerned that she followed my rule. I'd seen tons of bikini-clad babes - I'd hooked up with a lot of models and celebrity, but this petite, stubborn female is the only girl who starred in my devious, dark, surreal, twisted, deranged fantasies.

Behind the dark sunglasses I eyed her, striding towards me and my length started to swell.

"Good evening, Kayla."

She halted and nodded. "Good evening, Cristiano."

I gestured for her to sit down on the chair opposite mine. "I can see that you manage to follow at least one of my instructions. But I couldn't recall of asking you to wear a robe. Take it off."

She hesitated for a while before complying.

She threw the robe to a chair next to her and swept her hair back from her face. The rest of her raven hair cascaded over her shoulders, tendrils bounced over her pert tits, the plump shape of her nÍpples showed.

Christ Almighty, she looked heavenly sexy in that tight bikini; I had to lock my knees together before my rigid cöck could spring out like the toy in a jack-in-a-box.

"Well, I'm here. What's your next two wishes?"

Oh, now she was being arrogant?

Knowing that I couldn't continue to sit there like a h0rny teenager, I leaned forward, pulling off my sunglasses and started talking.

"I heard that you went back to your old apartment," I started. "Was I not clear in my orders?"

She winced, but she was trying hard not to show her fear. "I just went back to see my things."

"I sold them out," I told her flatly. "I sold your things and the money went to your bank account."

Her pretty face twisted in an angry frown. Clearly she didn't look appeased of the revelation. "I thought you put them to a donation box? We did not have an agreement like that!"

"This is my game. And when I say it's my game, you play by my rules."

Kayla fell into silence for an extended period of time, watching me. Finally, she spoke.

"Fine," she said dryly. She heaved a deep breath sigh and when she did her nípples under the thin, flimsy material strained. "I can live by your rules."