9) In which she was threatened and blackmailed

The next morning was a big day for my little sister.

It's the day of their trip and she was very excited. After packing the things she needed I sent her to school. I hurriedly went home after making sure she was already settled, fearing of crossing paths with Cristiano again.

The apartment felt empty and quiet without her. This was the first time she was away without me and I already yearned for her company again.

I decided to do some cleaning in the apartment, hoping to get busy and do some exercise at the same time. By the time I was finish my muscles were quivering from the vigorous activity, sweating profusely and smelled dirty.

Someone knocked on the door. A delivery boy stood there, handing me an envelope. The package came from the company of fragrance Seduction I modeled weeks ago. Like most of the time the photographer always sends a copy of photos they shoot to the model for their portfolio.

I saw that they'd chosen the one photo where Cristiano's hand covered my breasts and the other was inching to get inside my panties. It looked pretty erotic, but I guess that's what the photoshoot is all about, seducing. The bad side of the final output was it looked like it was enhanced by Photoshop. Let's face it, my curves doesn't look that appealing and noticeable in person. But, darn, why do I even care?

I set the photo aside and took a hot bath, then brushed and dried my hair. Cleaning up had sapped my energy, making me feel drowsy and spent. I still have a couple of hours of free time before my class, so I lay down flat on bed with just a towel around me.

Then I had the most graphic sex dream of my life.

It was Cristiano's big hands on me in the dream, cupping my breasts and kneading, working down my belly, between my legs. Like most dreams, nothing quite had made sense. Like, why we were making out in the middle of a football field? And in front of his team mates? I recognized James and Rodrigo in the crowd. He groped and nuzzled me, and even though I loathe the guy, my body just went with him.

I woke up with my towel unwrapped from my body, legs sprawled out. One of my hands was on a sensitive breast, kneading it, the other fingering my clît with relentless strokes. My sleepy mind couldn't make myself to stop, I'd gotten myself too worked up already. And I needed more than fingers to get myself come. With tired muscles I forced myself to stand up to look for my neglected toy.

For a year I had it but didn't have many chances to use it since I have a little sister roaming around. Now that she's away, I'll take this bloody chance.

I lay back in bed, closing my eyes. I pictured the guy I've been crushing on for years as I set to work on the vibrating wand, but instead of picturing those brown wavy hair, those soft blue eyes and beautiful fair skin my mind crazily imgined the tanned-skin guy with a siniater smile and dark brown eyes that Cristiano Ronaldo has.

I was already wet.

I pushed the toy inside of me, shivering in pleasure as the vibrations rocked me. I pulled it out and moaned as I touched it to my clít, imagining his body, with that perfect abs, and that ripped chest. I remembered that touch of erection against me, and I pushed it further deep. I was letting myself relax into a climax when there was another knock on the door. But I was too engrossed with my deed, thinking it might be just another delivery which isn't worthy of stopping so I let myself buried deep in pleasure and ignored it.

I moaned and gasped, savoring the heavenly bliss of sensation as it filled me again and again. I did not realize someone had unlocked and trespassed my room until I let my eyes open.

"Holy shit."

I thought I had drifted back to my dream. He move close, crouched between my legs and straddled my thighs. With my legs sprawled apart, his eyes fixed on my slít but not touching.

Cristiano Ronaldo bit his lip and I felt myslef clench around the vibrator.

He swallowed hard before he reached out to take over the toy. "Let me do it."

I squirmed in anguish, whimpering instead of saying something. He thrust the vibrator deep inside me.

"Ohhhh...god," I gasped.

He guided my hands with his free hand so I touch my breasts. "Pinch your nipple."

I obeyed him, pinching my nipples. He grinded the vibrator deep inside me, circling, and my hips matched his movements. I couldn't contain my loud moan when I felt his calloused thumb rubbed the sensitive clìt, and it almost made me come.

"Shiiit, Kayla," Cristiano groaned, looking like he's in pain. "You feel so good."

"Cris..." I moaned.

"You're wrecking me.."

When he pinched my bud with his thumb and forefinger the muscles of my püssy spasmed violently, my orgasm hitting me like powerful waves.

Cristiano moaned long and low as he watched me came, my hips bucking and legs twitching. The toy slipped partially out of me and I pulled it the rest of the way out.

"Cris.." I panted.

His breathing was harsh and he spoke low. "I've got you now, candy."

He's calling me with that nickname again. I tried to roll over so I can close my legs and cover myself but he caught me, gripping my calf firmly in place.

"You're being recorded, Kayla. Pack your bags and say goodbye to this place because from now on you're going to live in my house, or you'll soon find your video in the internet if you disobey," he paused, and then added, "you're going to be my slave, Kayla."

A/N: HST update will be slower than the usual coz I'm updating my other story in my other acct. if you like a romantic story but more serious and dark (very opposite of HST) then check out my Reading list, it's there! Cristiano's story is created as an escape of all the seriousness my other story has. Have a niiiiice day!

P.s. The only thing these stories have in common is they both have smutty scenes.

P.s. number 2: You can vote, you know. Pls do. He he!!

P.s. number 3: the banner! That's how my guardian angel looks like when I'm writing HST. Haha

And pls make a comment. I really want tk hear your opinion!