12) In which the hellraiser is getting creepier

Cristiano couldn't fall asleep.

He was wide awake the whole night, exhausted, and his cock was throbbing for another relief. He couldn't turn on his front without grinding his shaft into the mattress, couldn't turn on his back without his hands descending to masturbate his length. The memory of Kayla's erotic cries when he ate her out haunted and kept him up most of the night.

Somehow, he survived the night. But he was one cranky motherfucker when the next morning someone unmindfully, pounded the door with consecutive loud bangs.

"Papa! Papa!"

Cristiano cringed at the familiar voice.

"Papa, papa!"

"Shit." That really sounds like his son!

Immediately Cristiano rolled out of bed, searching for his sweatpants. He glanced at Kayla, who was still in her deep slumber. The sheet only half-covered her breasts and the memory last night came crashing back to me like leaping fire.

Merda, Cristianinho doesn't have to see this.

He rummaged through the built-in small closet where he found an extra-large shirt and a pair of sweatpants. In a hurried way he slipped the sweatpants on just as Cristianinho shouted his name again. How on earth did he know I was here?

Cristiano sat gently on the edge of the bed, trying to wake Kayla up without sounding too foreboding. "Kayla? I need you to get up and wear this. My son's outside." He gave her the white cotton shirt he found in the closet.

Still groggy from sleep, she nodded and hastily put on the oversize shirt over her body.

"Papa!" came another call outside.

"Coming, filho!" He held her stare one last time before he got up and opened the door.

Standing outside the front steps of was his son, and of course, Rafe.

"Good morning, Cris. Had a good night?"

The dickhead. Had he known all along?

"Papa!" Junior hugged him down the waist. "Uncle Rafe told me you're here! I was looking for you in your bedroom when I woke up!"

Kneeling down, he brushed the kid's kinky hair away from his face. "Why were you looking for me, junior? Did something happen?"

He shook his head. "Nothing happen. But you promised me last week that I can go with you today in your training. I wanna watch, Papa!"

Damnit. He almost forgot. His team has to meet today for the training. Last week he promised his son that he'll tag him along in their next training session.

Cristiano patted his son's back and smilingly, he told him, "Ofcourse, junior. You can watch Papa today."

"Yipee!" The kid exclaimed joyously and thrusted his fists up in the air. Then he did something Cristiano didn't expect.

He ran inside the room, shouting, "I wanna see her! I wanna see her!"

"Cristianinho!"

Quickly, he ran to follow his son inside, hoping he would reach him before he sees Kayla. Too late. Kayla was standing in the middle of the room and when Cristianinho saw her he grabbed her by the hand and dragged her outside the door.

"I know you," Cristianinho said, as realization dawned on his face. "You're Marie's big sister, aren't you? Marie is my friend!"

Kayla was trying her best to smile and just nod, careful not to say anything.