10) In Which We Both Came

I stayed silent in the car, unmoving and confused. I couldn't believe this was happening. A footballer blackmailed me, and the fault was all mine to blame. The fear of seeing my video going viral in the internet was horrifying enough for me to accept his deal.

I was disgusted with myself. I wanted to cry.

He drove us to his place and twenty minutes later I was standing in front of his mansion, again. The first time I'd gone here the house looked very appealing and beautiful, now it looked like a prison. My prison, for the next God-knows-how-many years.

"Follow me."

With a heavy heart I followed him in the left annex of the mansion. The left area of the place has a very wide landscape arrayed with different colors of hibiscus flowers, and a tiny house stood alone not very far. Though it was tiny, the house was very contemporary; it has floor-to-ceiling windows that are made of glass.

"From now on you'll be staying here, Kayla. You will not go out until I say so." Cristiano said once we were inside the house. "Am I clear?"

He doesn't seem to look like he was kidding, he really is serious.

"Cristiano, please," I whimpered.

Very slowly, he moved closer but he walked past me. My body stood still, afraid to move when I felt his hands on my shoulders. His fingers then caressed the column of my throat, and even though I was begging for my freedom a minute ago, the intimate gesture filled my nipples with tingling sensation.

"What are you begging for, Kayla?" He whispered hotly in my ear.

"Please-whatever it is you think I need to do other than this, please I will do it, Cristiano. Just not...this."

I can smell his scent; he was already breathing so close to my face.

"I'll give you time to calm tour nerves, Kayla." He ignored my plea. "And there's nothing you can do about it, anymore. I don't want anything else but this." His lips nuZzled the crook of my neck before he released me and went for the door. His hand reached for the knob, but before pulling it open he shot me a glance one last time. "If you want me to stick to my promise, you have to follow my rules. I will set the rules, you obey."

"What are the rules?"

His eyes held a secret that only he knows what it was. "I will be back when it's dark. Do not take a bath without me."

He left me there in the middle of the room, alone and wanting to cry. When the lock clicked in place I knew right away that I'm doomed. This is really real.

No! Please! Feeling trapped I opened the drapes to at least see the view outside. Cristiano was already gone.

Shit!

Call it intuition or instinct, something made me look up at the balcony on the second floor of the mansion that overlooked the yard and the house.

There I saw Rafe.

He was there, a towel draped around his waist. His hair was messy and wet, his body surprisingly looked bigger without clothes. He looked like he's having a smoke; in his other hand was his telephoto camera. I have a feeling he was already there the moment Cristiano and I arrived, watching. Rafe looked down at me. Not breaking eye contact he blew out a smoke and grinned at me.

Holy shit.

He held up a finger as if signaling me to wait. He disappeared to the French doors and came back with a white board. He wrote something and then showed it.

I CAN SEE YOU UP HERE. DO NOT CLOSE YOUR CURTAINS TONIGHT.

Holy shit. What have I gotten myself into? I'm being held as a prisoner in a huge house with two psycho perverts!

The situation had crept me out. Quickly, I shut the curtains close and curled up in a ball, rocking myself to sleep.

*****

Cristiano came back that night.

A creak down by the door make my ears prickle. Footsteps follow and when I turned I saw him in his sweatpants. My heart started to race.

The mattress dipped when he sat on the edge of the bed. He lifted me with ease and I didn't fight him. He brought me to the bathroom and set me down on the floor, just under the rain shower head.

"Kayla, you have nothing to be afraid of."

He smoothed my hair back from my forehead, an intimate gesture that filled me with foreboding. Was he attempting to soothe me?

"I will not hurt you. I might scare you a little because I'm a man, and I know how to do things. But you will not dislike this, Kayla. I promise you."

My arms and legs were stiff and numb as I let him undress me. Cristiano stripped me slowly, taking his time. He slid down my skirt, until I stood there trembling only in my undies.

"Take off your bra and your thong."

"No."

Was that my voice?

"I could tear them off if you want, Kayla, but taking them off by yourself is simply more efficient. What would it be?"

"Asshole. You are sick, Cristiano Ronaldo."

"You are very fuckable, Kayla Morgan."

The sound of my palm hitting his face echoed in the bathroom walls. For a moment we both look stunned , in awe of what I'd done. I knew he'd warned me not to do that again but he made me so mad. Cristiano's nostrils flared in anger. In a flash he caught me in the arm, dragged me to his body and tore my bra. You would think it's not possible to do, but he did it anyway. My breasts slid out and tumbled free.

"No-no, don't touch me!" Immediately he grabbed my nipples and pinched them. I screamed in shock and surprise, sensations flooding me.

"I told you not to do that again," he rasped, his brows almost meeting in the middle.

"I'm sorry!" I sobbed.

"Turn around and get on your hands and knees. Now."

I obeyed him, not wanting to aggravate tha situation. The moment I was bent over the elastic band of my thong snapped as Cristiano pulled it off roughly. His fingers then parted my slick lips, giving me no time to react. I froze as his middle finger found the tip of my clîtoris, sizing and measuring how engorge it was.

Sweet mercy, this part of me was private. No one touched it but me.

"Perfect," he groaned. "You are really perfect, Kayla."

I screamed in shock when his teeth sank into my soft flesh, hard. "And now you wear my mark," he finished proudly. "Your pùssy is mine."

The imprint of his tongue latching on my slít had me moaned so loud that I almost couldn't believe it was me.

Oh, my fucking god.

His mouth locked on me while his tongue probes inside. Cristiano wasn't even gentle. He was harsh. He violated me with his tongue, my hips rocking back and forth everytime he plunges his tongue in and out. In and out. In a matter of seconds I was already close to climax, already gasping for breath.

"Cris...!"

Cristiano understands me right away.
He sucked me with abandon. I felt his hands lifting my thighs in an attempt of wanting more.

Every nerve ending came to life as blood rushed to my pùssy, and I screamed his name.

A/N:
Ok. Do u think he's a little cruel in this chapter? Share your thoughts

If you haven't check out my story in my other acct, pls do!