6 ) In which she saw the unexpected

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
CRISTIANO RONALDO's house

Kayla! Kayla! Cristianinho invited me to go to his house! Will you be there to pick me up at 6 o'clock?"

Those were the words I heard from Marie when I answered her call. I just got out from the uni and I was about to pick her up when she called in a phone booth.

I didn't get to ask who this Cristianinho was. I went to her school and asked Mr. Fox-the security officer of Allivard-and he said that Marie went with Cristiano Ronaldo's son.

Shit!

Did she know about the deal I had with Cristianinho's father? Did Marie meet Cristiano? Did he tell her about the dirty deeds he asked for me to do? Oh, god, he better not!

I was trembling with anger and worry when I stormed outside the school's building. How am I going to pick her up? I don't know where Cristiano lives. Why is he doing this to us?

Then I realized I have his number. He wants me to call him.

I was fumbling for my cellphone when I saw that there was a car waiting for me outside the school's property.

"Kayla Morgan?" the driver inquired. He looked in his 30's and is very well-dressed for a driver. "Will you come with me, please? Mr. Ronaldo is waiting for you."

Even though I was mad at him because he took my sister without my permission I didn't hesitate to take the ride. I didn't know where the jerk lives and right now I just want to get my sister back to our own apartment.

The ride took twenty minutes to Cristiano's house. His neighborhood was unfamiliar -I haven't ventured out in this place before, obviously. It was a neighborhood for rich people, with huge mansions and wide garages.

The driver stopped in front of the huge stylish iron gates and we waited for seconds before it opened. Whoever may be Cristiano's landscaping artist and architect did a great job. The house looks more like a sci-fi lab than a house. The driver opened my door and I stepped out of the car. Marie is nowhere to be seen. Neither Cristiano.

"You can go now, miss," he instructed. "Mr. Ronaldo is waiting."

I glared at the driver. This is a huge freaking house; I can't just go in there and search room to room for my sister. Was he kidding me?

As if he had read my thought, the driver smiled, "A maid will escort you to Mr. Ronaldo once you're inside."

Only I realized that he was lying. When I got inside the mansion there was no one expecting me there. Instead of going back outside I gather all my courage and decided to search my sister for myself.

The mansion was deserted and quiet, except for the faint sound of a television, or more like a video game I hear nearby. There was a wide staircase leading upstairs and I figured out if Marie's not down here then she's probably up there in one of the rooms.

I climbed the stairs quietly and prayed to God no one will sue me for trespassing. As I took the last step I listened to the sounds of video games playing in the back ground. There were four doors in my right side and a hallway leading to another room in my left. I chose to search the rooms that were on the right side.

"Marie?" I whispered as I opened a door. The room was certainly not the room I was looking for-it was vacant and had uncovered windows. I closed the door and knocked on the second room. When there was no reply I opened it and Marie wasn't there, just a guestroom. I puffed out a breath and went for the third one. Again, no Marie in sight. I went for the last room and found out the door was slightly ajar. I headed for the door and when I was close enough I grabbed the doorknob, ready to call for Marie when I saw him.