8) Double Hellraiser

"So you know her?" Rafe asked, smiling.

Cris's eyes darkened. "Yes. And she's none of your business."

"Oohh.." Rafe cooed. "You used to be generous. What happened to our 'sharing' rule when it comes to girls?"

My god, these guys are filthy libertines!

"Shut the hell up, Raf." Cris snapped. "Fuck. You've been here for what...twenty minutes? And I could already tell you haven't changed, man."

Rafe smirked. He rolled up his sleeves, folded his arms in front of his chest and looked at me. "Hey, I'm sorry about that. I thought you're...one of the maids. I'm Rafe, by the way. What's your name?"

He must be crazy if he still think I'm talking to him like nothing happened. Any gentleman wouldn't do that to a girl, but clearly he is not a type of guy who treats girls in a proper and polite way.

Realized that I wasn't going to answer, Rafe exhaled. "Alright. Looks like I've made a bad impression so I'm just gonna go inside...and leave you two here."

He walked past us but not before flicking his gaze all over my body. Something dark held that gaze; his eyes were like dark liquid chocolates, hot and enticing but I would be damn to submit after what just happened. I tried my best to obscure the tremors that went through my body and prayed he didn't notice.

Once Rafe was out of earshot Cris asked immediately, "Did he hurt you?"

"No," I said, rubbing my arms and trying to calm my nerves. "He just...surprised me." I decided to leave the part where his cousin almost had me naked. "Please. I need to see my sister now, Cristiano. I need to go home."

Something in his facial expression changed realizing that for the first time I called him by his name. His features softened, the edge of his lips curved into a slight smile. Did he look pleased? "So, no name-shaming now? Just Cristiano?"

I don't have strength to argue anymore, I just want to be home, cook something for my sister and forget the humiliating events that happened today.

"Please, just stop it. Let me see my sister so we can go home."

"Later. She's still having fun with junior in the game room."

I stomped my foot on the ground like a child. "Come on, it's getting dark and I'm tired and Marie needs to get home now! She should not be here in the first place. You basically kidnapped my sister so you can lure me here!"

Cristiano Ronaldo sported a smirk. "You do realize that your little sister informed you where she was going, didn't she?"

"Because you told her to," I snapped. "I'm not a kid for god's sake, you can't fool me."

His smile was sardonic. "I'm sure you aren't, Kayla. You are one hard woman. I wonder how much cash I should offer so I can finally pound my cock inside that püssy. Tell me, Kayla, how m--?"

He didn't have the time to finish his sentence since I slapped him hard across his face.

It hurt to hear those words. It even hurt more to know that part of it is true because I did him a favor once in exchange for money, and hearing that question right in front of my face was like a big slap, or a stab in my chest. Like someone had just downgraded me. And it hurt because it wasn't really a choice when I did it, but more like a responsibility. A responsibility to earn money. A responsibility to provide a good future for my sister.

"Fûck you!" I yelled angrily. "Fúck your money!" I swore. Right at the moment I don't care because I feel like I'm about to explode.

Cristiano's face turned fiendish. He snatched me easily, holding me tight and grabbed a handful of my hair. "So you're asking me now? You're asking me to fuck you now? Do I finally have your permission to do that, Kayla, huh?"

"Take your hands off me!"

"I swear to you, woman, if you ever slap me again I will tear your clothes off and tie you down on the dining table spread eagled and have you for dinner! And I'll ask him, Rafe, to join me coz I know he'll love it. He loves threesome, Kayla. He wouldn't say no, I'm sure he couldn't resist the new girl and do you know why I am fūcking sure about that, huh? Because I saw it in his eyes. I saw it the way he looked at you. And I am pissed off because I can't do anything about it at all. He spotted you, and it's all because you can't keep your as$ inside the room even when I said so, damnit!"

The horror in his sentence played vividly in my head, and it terrifies me. The possibility of his threat eventually hushed me down, draining out my anger.

"I...I'm sorry.." my voice sounded broken as I say. "Just let me get my sister so we can go home."

He compose himself shortly after I hushed down.

"I'll ask the driver to send you two home," he said a minute later, his voice toned-down. His eyes were still fiery but somehow he let me go. We remained quiet for the next thirty seconds, staring and glaring.

"By the way, our 'Seduction' photo is out. Have you seen it?"

"No."

"It's quiet good," he mumbled. "You look very nice on it."

I stopped before I can roll my eyes. "Yeah. Whatever. I'm sure it's your favorite photo."

Cocking his head to the side he gave me that annoying grin of his. "Nah," he said. "You're wrong about that, actually. My favorite photo of you wasn't publicized, darling. It's for me alone and it's in my phone."

My face went scarlet. I know what he meant by that. He meant my pussy. The one I gave to him, taken in the girls' room by Lori.

"How often do you shave it?"

"Excuse me?"

"How often do you shave your pûssy, Kayla?"

"None of your business." I snapped immediately, cringing at the word püssy.

"Do you wax it?"

"I said it's none of your business!"

"How often do you play, Kayla?"

He didn't need to elaborate that question. My hands curled into fists as I tried very hard not to flip out again. All I want right now is to get away from his face. "Just get my sister, please."

Cristiano really looked amused. He really enjoyed taunting me aside from making my life miserable.

"Alright," he said. "I'll go get her." He paused dramatically and the said, "Someday you decide to be naughty, Kayla, please invite me."

Later that night, after we got home and had dinner, after I took a bath and Marie slept, I lay on the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. Everything that happened that afternoon kept playing in my head, from the incident in Cristiano's room where I saw his pierced côck, to the moment when his cousin almost had me undressed. Just by thinking about it make my private parts tingle.

Shit, they're all rakes. Bad boys, with the same genes.

I hope and prayed to God I wouldn't cross paths with any of those two men, again.

A/N: Make me hAppy! By voting :)