1) In which he got a taste

"Ok, is Cristiano already here?"

The photographer asked as I sat in my chair, gripping the flimsy white cloth that serves as my dress.

I am Kayla Morgan by the way, 18 years old, college freshman at ULA and a part-time model. I do modeling to sustain our financial needs-my parents are gone, and I was left alone to care for my 8 yrs old sister, Marie. I am not beautiful-maybe just a little pretty-but when an agent came to me and offer me a job, I took it. And right now the "Seduction" fragrance is launching their new perfume and I was chosen because they wanted a 5'6" girl who looks plain simple. Right. So I am plain.

"Cristiano's here," the assistant girl said, and I wonder who my model partner for this photoshoot is.

As if on a cue, the door opens and there came Cristiano Ronaldo-the famous Portuguese football player-looking gloriously handsome. He was dressed in a white shirt and fitted jeans, and the big hump in front of his thighs is not so hard to notice.

Oh. My! He is my partner? Danika is sooo gonna flip out! I thought, thinking of my bestfriend.

"All right, Kayla, let's get you moving," Photographer ordered and I feel nervous standing up. How can I face Cristiano Ronaldo without asking for an autograph and acting foolish? I better not mess this up!

I stood in front of the lights and two assistant girls came to me and fixed my raven hair. "I will get this now 'cause we're going to start," one of them said, tugging my flimsy white dress.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"This photoshoot requires you only in undies, this is a "seduction-themed" pictorial."

So I'm gonna be naked with Cristiano Ronaldo?

Cristiano appeared in jeans and with no shirt. I stared at his tanned abs, salivating.

"Loving what you're seeing?" he mumbled when he stepped beside me and smirked.

My cheeks heated in embarrassment. Jerk. So he's not just gorgeous, he's so full of himself too. I gathered myself and tried my best to look professional.

"Kayla, get that thing off already," Photographer demanded. Having no other choice, I let go of the dress and stood there only in my brassiere and panties that they'd also provided earlier.

"It seems like you got robbed in the boob department," Cristiano muttered against my ear and my self-esteem crumbled. He was talking about my chest size; I am only B-cup! My eyes started to water as embarrassment and self-pity sank in my chest.

"Kayla, look up! How can I capture that face if you're looking at your feet?" the photographer harshly yelled and immediately I lifted my chin, brushing off my thoughts. I will not let this jerk ruin this job for me! I need this for my sister.

Photographer started taking shots and they told me what to do; grab Cristiano's neck behind him, touch his chest, lean over his body, shove my fingers to his hair, etc. I didn't complained, I didn't want to be unprofessional. Cristiano didn't seem to mind, too. Of course the jerk was used to this.

"Ok, so before this photoshoot ends, let's have 10 frames of intimate shots. Can you take off your bra, Kayla, just cover your breasts with your hands."

"Umm..." I trailed off, unsure what to say.

"Can we get this thing done, already, 'cause I have another appointment afterwards." It was Mr. Jerk again, giving me evil eye and looking annoyed. He is really arrogant. I bit my lip to hold back a retort.

"Kayla?" Photographer urged.

"Alright," I muttered, and unclasped my bra. When the thing gets off my skin I quickly covered my twins with my palms.